Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV: Johnson Central 54 Prestonsburg 53
Final
JC what has happend latly. I figured that you all would of at least beat them by 10.
JC fans what happend to the 10 and 15 point win---great job cats !!! (even though we still lost)
Congrats JC.
Congrats JC
JC did have them down by 18 at one point but got too relaxed...a win is a win...the Eagles are now 12-2
I agree a win is a win. To me a 1 point loss hurts more than a 20 point loss, just because for the rest of the night or whatever you keep asking yourself what if? Just knowing that one play could change the outcome of the game.
Looks like a great game.. Congrats JC!
:wenumber1It was a close one...yeah they had a 18 point lead and relaxed then it went downhill for them but congrats JC for the victory.
congrats JC
Glad to hear that guys! Awesome job. I didn't get to see this game (since I didn't know about it) but I'm so proud of the Eagles! Great Job! Congrats to you all!
who cares about JV except JV players
GO JC!!
how was this game so close?
good win for jc
congrats jc
Sounds Like a close game....any stats??
i heard ol' hernandez had a hell of a game for pburg
i bet jordan halll drained about 30 , i asked him the otyher day how he shoots so good he responds"i shoot about 300 3s a day, i get up early, abouyt 4 and have a quick snack while i watch pokemon then i just shoot from each spot on this 3pt arc my friend made for me" sounds goofy but if he says he does it then i guess he does, hail jordan
jc shouldve won by more than 1
"Patton19" Wrote:i heard ol' hernandez had a hell of a game for pburg

Really? I heard Hernandez didn't do too hot myself. I think I heard that Bobby Hughes had the big night. Not Hernandez and not Hall. Wow, seems to me that someone got their stats wrong.
"aly10" Wrote:how was this game so close?
JC got comfortable and not to mention P-burg played great defense.