Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
underrated players from the 15?
clevinger is not underrated-he dresses varsity and plays varsity-can drible the ball but is extremely weak and makes rash decisions
davis is underrated-the boy can jump out of the gym-not much coordination but deserves some varsity pt
the twins r overrated-they had one good game against their old school b-layne but they still airball an average of 3-3pointers a game
ive watched a few jv games and boyd,robertson, and trimble deserve to get on the court more often
dirty 30 boyd and robertson might not put up tons of points because they are defensive minded

from pc- i think david "booger" hess is very underated for a young player
Quote:from pc- i think david "booger" hess is very underated for a young player

hess is a very good player that brings good things to the Pike Central ball team but is he underrated not realy as of now but leater on over looked as a threat later on in tourny time you better belive it.

This kid has heart
Bruce Young for Belfry is very underrated. He is an excellent defensive player and if he gets into a rythem he can light up anybody. He sit a Belfry record with 9 3's just the other day
Im still waiting on jamie case to come out of his shell. I think he is one of the best point guard in the 15th. Come on bamma back me up haha lol
just a few underated players in the 15th

er-slone(possibly one of the top three shooters in the region, when this kid is hot he's hot)
pc-lowe(can do so many good things when he's healthy)
pville-shurtleff(this guy is a beast inside, has put up alot of double doubles, seems to be the only one scoring for pikeville right now)
pburg-compton(quick as anybody in the region, hard to guard)
The reason I said Bentley is underrated earlier is because I always have thought he is the best player on the Shelby Valley squad, I don't think that too many people think that because of Kiser (before he quit), Tackett, and Friend... just my opinion guys, put the gun down.
Doug Howard and Matt Maynard I can't believe noone's even mentioned them
"spxdad" Wrote:As a regular reader of this site, there are no underrated players in the 15th. Too many players talents are overrated rather than underrated.
There are ALOT of players mentioned on these sites that are very average, at best, that are made into high school heroes.
Amen , my bearded brother!!! PDT_057
Doug Howard is deffinitly not underrated..if anything he's overrated. But there's no use going down that road tonight
yeah im going to agree with you Mario lol he is underrated he will b the best point guard in the region prob his senior yr
jamie case is overrated he hasnt done anything all year
John Mark Stephens from pburg he is putting up boards evernight for pburg ....every game he palys seems to put up double digits he and jesse are a tought match for anyone
By Far I believe Ryan Little is the most underrated player in the 15th... even on a bad night he still manages to get his 10 or so points
I hope that post about Dustin Webb was a joke?
I agree, Ryan Little is pretty underrated.
The Dustin Webb comment was no joke. That kid has game.
I think Trevor Compton is under-rated, not as a player, but as a passer, everybody knows what kind of a scorer/ball-handler he is, but i dont think anybody acknowledges his passing as of late this year, trevor probably hasnt scored 10 points in the last 15 games, but it seems like every time i look at the stat sheet he has at least 8 assists every game, i find that amazing in high school basketball, but i guess that's how u get 500 assists in your career, this is a true team-mate, this shows that trevor is willing to sacrifice himself and his scoring in order to win, and it has been working for the cats, without trevor's passing and leadership with the ball, the blackcats would be ina world of hurt, keep it up T.