Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers?
Is Paintsville finished? Will they quit or pick it up after the win at MC. Hopefully they play like they are capable of playing!:champ:
i think they might go half way... but jc will dominate!!!Cool
"Greazer4life" Wrote:i think they might go half way... but jc will dominate!!!Cool
I think you are wrong! Go Tigers!
"Greazer4life" Wrote:i think they might go half way... but jc will dominate!!!Cool

i think ur right
tigers have good players..... but jc is way stronger:Guitar01:
paintsville has a great amount of talent but if they dont quit trying to out do each other they will not play to potential. slone needs to be like rondo drive and shoot if ur open dish if his not...
they have talent but nothin like jc
agree!! jc is 10times crazy and 20times more wild!!!
Maybe next year boys.
The tigers need to get it together if they want to finish the season tough!!
Come on tigers u can do it wake the hell up up and get ur head in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on tigers u can do it wake the hell up up and get ur head in the game!!!!!!!!!!!! :coach:
remember the tigers still have to play johnson central @ johnson central, sheldon clark @ sheldon clark. until they get their heads out of their own butts and the coaching staff learns who should be on the floor at the crutial points, i have to vote NO. I dont see any changes happening only getting worse.
What they lose to JC and Hazard and pull out a 3 point win at Magoffin Co. and you all are writing them off. I don't understand with the talent they have that you poster can just say there finished when there are more games to be played. When they won there holiday tournament this board was going crazy about how they was gonna take the region by storm and now you turn on them at a drop of the hat.
Bill Mike Runyan will have Paintsville there when it counts.
They were finished b4 they got started they was justr lookin good because they was playing nobodies. They will defently not win regions this year either JCHS or Belfry will win it all.
I had to say NO because they have to much drama between the players. I know for a fact that two of their staters are wanting to be wearing different colors next year
i have heard some inside information that landon slone wants to team up with his super sophmore rival clark stepp and the 8th grade sensation tate cox at JBS............ if they did then boy wouldnt that be an all star team of underclassmen........
they won't have a chance in the applebowl this year:nope:
"mojo40" Wrote:i have heard some inside information that landon slone wants to team up with his super sophmore rival clark stepp and the 8th grade sensation tate cox at JBS............ if they did then boy wouldnt that be an all star team of underclassmen........
Wow!!! Thats a new twist on things.That would really change things around for both Paintsville and JBS.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I had to say NO because they have to much drama between the players. I know for a fact that two of their staters are wanting to be wearing different colors next year
Who and where Homegrown?
one of them will be wearing the black white and silver of jbs.....also heard that one of virgies two big men will also be joining the jbs band wagon........
Paintsville will win it when it counts.
idk im glad they finally got a wake up call...we all know they can do better!
For two years now I've heard their young and stuff.....guess what....they're starting to "grow up" now...and still have produced the numbers they have expected.

IMO, Paintsville....BOTTOM LINE.....overrated. Ranked top 25 in the state preseason....#2 in WYMT mountains.....
I agree, no team is dominant right now. JC has played pretty good as of late, winning 5 out of 6, but nothing in those wins that shows domination. Several teams have the ability to put a run together and make some noise come tournament time.