Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 69 Betsy Layne 61
1st Round 15th Region All "A" at Allen Central
Congrats Valley
I was wrong,,,,,,i was sure the cats would come ready
Who does Valley play next round?
Valley plays Phelps next.
Jeremy Jackson led SV with 18 points last night, Fr Logan Bryant had 15.
SV really shot it well.
congrats Valley
As promised DTA.... Mitchell Riddle 6 turnovers...
And the rest of the team? Last time I checked teams play as teams and individuals play golf. What % of the ballhandling does he do? I think they should let him play the post and let the other players handle the and see how many turnovers they would have. Did you ever play ball? Just curious:confused:
Sv had a good game congratz, they needed a good win over betsy lane to advance in the All A.. Good Luck to Valley through out the tourney.... Smile
for what little percent he has the ball in the press offense of the half court 6 turnovers is way to many. point guards who handle the ball the whole game dont have that many t/o..

and yea superstar has played ball before
Need more info mojo. My best friend played ball out behind the house but he is still clueless about basketball. I need credentials fellers and pee wee titles do not count. Share with me and I will share mine:rock: Share your knowledge wise men:worthy: :graduate:
More than happy to share my knowledge, but as for my identity... that will forever remain a secret...
Just like your identity when you played:lmao:

:please: put me in coach we are up 25 :big grin:
My original statement was that Mitchell Riddle turns the ball over too much. You disagreed. I told you that I would post his turnover stats to prove it. The two games since then he has turned it over 5 and 6 times respectively. And because you have no way to dispute that, you resort to personal attacks. Why not just step up and admit that you were wrong... Confusedhh:
I knew I would strike a nerve :lol: . I did not disagree, I said the others ran from the basketball against pressure. I am gald you answered my question about knowledge,you did so by not answering at all. I bet you end up living in a van down by the river:BigLaugh:
"DTA" Wrote:I did not disagree

Then you agree???
Congratulations Valley

Sounds like Jackson and L. Bryant had a great game.
congrats valley
hah i love it....good game valley...maybe district BL