Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting To Return To TNA On 3/3/11
At The End of TNA Impact There Was A Promo that was similar to the Undertaker Returning on 2/21/11 Promo, but it was different than the Undertakers, This "Guy"walked up stairs that were leading to rafters or at least that's what it looked like was about the stairs. there was rain and the promo looked like it was a darkish bluish looking color there was more to it but i can't remember exactly everything. but at the end of the promo the numbers 3/3/11 appeared just like 2/21/11
I'm pretty sure now that TNA can't think of a original idea...
^ I was wondering why they were copying WWE. Can They not think of there own stuff to do???

J-Rod wouldn't you say that its sting?
It is.
Aslan Wrote:For a few months there, I preferred TNA over WWE, but now I just can't watch it anymore.

I agree.
This whole TNA Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, Karen Angle-Jarrett angle is just stupid!
TNA is getting hard to watch. Their writers are horrific!

However, I am pleasantly surprised that Bubba Ray has turned out to be such a good heel. One thing TNA has done well. I don't like his character, but he makes a great heel.
LWC Wrote:TNA is getting hard to watch. Their writers are horrific!

However, I am pleasantly surprised that Bubba Ray has turned out to be such a good heel. One thing TNA has done well. I don't like his character, but he makes a great heel.

It's the same writers during the Stone Cold / Rock era of the WWE
Stardust Wrote:This whole TNA Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, Karen Angle-Jarrett angle is just stupid!

I Agree SD :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:It's the same writers during the Stone Cold / Rock era of the WWE

They must have ran out of good ideas, lol.

Vince and Ed are the writers? Is that right? Are Vince Russo and Ed "Oklahoma" are the writers for TNA right now? Did I get my time period right?
Wow, Dixie Carter got bombed on Twitter last night.

Hilarious.
LWC Wrote:They must have ran out of good ideas, lol.

Vince and Ed are the writers? Is that right? Are Vince Russo and Ed "Oklahoma" are the writers for TNA right now? Did I get my time period right?

Yes you did:Thumbs:

I really think that the difference is that Russo was the creative guy but always had to get approval from McMahon. Once Russo when to WCW and subsequently TNA, he was given full creative power. He comes up with great angles, and then BLOWS them when he carries them too far or gives them no proper blowoff.
Stardust Wrote:Yes you did:Thumbs:

I really think that the difference is that Russo was the creative guy but always had to get approval from McMahon. Once Russo when to WCW and subsequently TNA, he was given full creative power. He comes up with great angles, and then BLOWS them when he carries them too far or gives them no proper blowoff.

That is just as bad as bad writing. It is kind of like a song. A song can be very good but if it gets played too much or gets ran into the ground, you grow to dislike it.