Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet 16 Opening Rounds Match-Ups
I loved the signs Clinton County made at the state tournament when they had those sisters playing. I think they played Lex Cath or Sacred Heart. Cant really remember. The signs said "100% HOME GROWN" on them. The security made them take them down though. It seems like everyone that is really good these days has a transfer or two. I cant really blame a sports oriented person for wanting to better themselves though. I wouldnt want to play with a bunch of turds that didnt take the game seriously. If I had to transfer, then I would. Times sure have changed.
LWC Wrote:Does the Eastern part of the state truly respect how good the Louisville area and Western Kentucky teams are?

I don't think alot of people do. I'm from Eastern Kentucky, but I definately know and respect how good teams from the other parts of the state because I've seen them play several times over the past several years.
YES- and the thing that really makes me happy is the fact that "GIRLS BASKETBALL" has in fact taken hold of the entire state and is IMO as good as the boys- perspectively.
HoopsGuru Wrote:In the first round I see these as the winners...

Bowling Green
DuPont Manual

Perry County Central
Marion County

Boyd County
Newport Central Catholic

Rockcastle County
Clay County

Final 4 should look something like this...

DuPont Manual
Marion County

Newport Central Catholic
Rockcastle County

Finals...

Marion County
Rockcastle County

Champions...

Rockcastle County :1:

How close was I to being right on the money? :blondedri