Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that BGR Prayers Work!!
My youngest daughter, Isabella, has a birthday coming up on January 30, 2006. It is her very first birthday an it got me thinking about what my family was doing a year ago today. For those of you that remember, Isabella was born 3 & 1/2 months early and weighed 2 lbs.

Needless to say, my wife & I were a wreck. Even after she was born complications arose that were out of my control and being a father that is the worst feeling in the world. I may not be the nurturing type, but the way I see it a father has a responsibility to protect his children. But with her situation I couldn't do anything ease her pain.

So who did I turn to??? The Father of all fathers, my Lord God. And along with your prayers everything has turned out great. Isabella's complications miraculously went away and after 3 long moths in NICU she came home to be with her sister Baylei, me, and my wife.

As I was thinking about our ordeal I searched for the prayer list that went around here on BGR and I can't help but smile when I think of all the people who offered prayer and help during that time. I guess this thread is for you guys and it comes from us with a big THANKS.:Thumbs:

I'll post some pics from Christmas to show you what your prayers have given me.
Baylei & Isabella on the day Isabella came home from the doctor.
God is good my friend. I knew she'd be alright when I took it too the Father. Congradulations on your miricle and Happy Birthday to her.
Christmas Picture
Opening up presents on her first Christmas.
Crossbones Wrote:God is good my friend. I knew she'd be alright when I took it too the Father. Congradulations on your miricle and Happy Birthday to her.

Thanks CB..........And I haven't forgotten to get you a copy of that '95 Belfry/Leslie Co. game.

Seems that its harder to get things back than I thought when you let people "borrow" stuff. Betcha I don't make that mistake again.
No problem, take your time. I have the same problem with that, but it is always my brothers.:Hammer3:
Happy I wasnt around here during that time but I as so glad that everything worked out and that you have two beautiful children that you cna be proud of.
I know that the Lord works miracles everyday Happy and I knew that the prayers for Isabella were being heard.

Your girls are gorgeous, even though they look like you. Confusedhh: Wink
You have two beautiful daughters and I am so glad that both are happy and healthy. Happy birthday to Isabella too!
I'm soo glad she's doing good... she is adorable
They are both gorgeous. And they both have great personalities as well --always smiling. God has blessed you .
You have 2 beautiful kids, I'm glad she is ok. I remember praying for her a year ago.
i'm glad this really works an congrats to u happy.
not to take anything away from u happy, but my grandmother has been batteling lung cancer for a couple years now and we didn't think she would make it to christams 2004, she took a turn for the worse a couple weeks ago and my mom has constantly stayed with her for a long time. i went an saw her last night, an i don't think she knew who i was, i was debating on putting this on here, but after seeing this thread, it hit home. all prayers would be appreciated. i know that their's not a whole lot that can be done, but i just wish for her last little bit on earth, she didn't suffer so much. thank you guys, an i'm really happy for u happy.
hope no one gets mad about me postin that here, but i just wanted to ask for your prarers.
You got'em!!
Happy,

They are both adorable and they look like you alot. Prayer changes things and if we have faith, everything will be alright.