Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randall Cobb - Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb was drafted - 64th pick in the 2nd round by Green Bay Packers!!!

Good Luck Cobb!!!
My day is complete as My Packers selected Cobb! Happy I am!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I like the fit for Cobb. He has a lot of potential there in Green Bay. Good luck to him and say hello to a new GB supporter.
Awesome place to be for him!
i think he will do well there,good fit to go with Jennings
He's playing for the the Super Bowl champs! That's awesome!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Agreed, very good fit. Congrats Randall.
Great fit. Who returns kicks and punts for them? Woodson?
Great for both parties I was really scared he would end up with a team like the Browns. Cobb should come in and be a speciality player early and then work his way in as their starting slot reciever Rogers just got a big time player. Steal for the Pack IMO
Good pick by the Pack, but I was REALLY hoping he'd end up wearing a Steeler jersey..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with a lot of the comments so far that Cobb has a chance to immediately come in and take one of the SPT return positions this coming season.
My 1 and 2 favorite teams are the Eagles and Packers. Now that Cobb is at Green Bay, I guess they will take over the #1 spot. :1:
Good fit for Cobb if he can show something to the coaching staff during training camp.....
if they have one lol
Like Hoss, I was hoping he would get picked by the Steelers. I think he will be a similar player to Antwaan Randle El, but a little better.
I think he may take on a role similar to what Percy Harvin does for Minnesota.
He'll fit in well with the Packers.

He'll likely start immediately as a kick returner.
Well I guess that I will have to become somwhat of a Packers fan now! I can't wait to how Cobb does next year! I think he fits in really well and will get immediate playing time as a kick returner as well as some time as either the 3rd or 4th receiver in Green Bay's 4 receiver set!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Should make a great slot for the Pack and should get the opportunity to play right away.
Would be a good replacement for Driver when he retires.
Cobb has always been one of my favorite players. That guy could do it all. I am sure he will find a way to be successful in the pros.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Would be a good replacement for Driver when he retires.

I see Cobb as a SPT guy, but I don't think he can make the same plays across the field as Donald
Don't think we'll see much "Wild Cobb" up in GB. But expect some serious playing time at receiver and possibly returning kos and punts!