Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat room?
Just wondering if there is some way BGR could have a chatroom? So we could talk and hang out. Not sure if that's possible on here but just thought it would be something fun to do.:Wave:
I think we had one before..or maybe not...but I know its doable. I just dont know how many people would use it. If enough people asked for live chat, I'm sure we could set it up.
thanks Bluegrassgirl, just think it would be fun to actually have a convo with some of these people since i don't really get a chance to talk to most of them.
I think it would take away from the actual forum though....
it may, I never thought of that possibility
Thats easy to get around just reaquaire like 15 post a day to use it like you guys charge 5 to play the games.....that way it will still keep the forum going and ppl happy chatting....
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Thats easy to get around just reaquaire like 15 post a day to use it like you guys charge 5 to play the games.....that way it will still keep the forum going and ppl happy chatting....

Requiring 15 posts per day would just add more useless post padding in the high school and college forums with congrats to games that ended like a week ago...
Well true but you get thos any ways because ppl don;t read dates....or you could make it like for gold members only.....
look at the bottom of the forums page, their is a place for shouts
Were is it i don;t see it...
Bottom of the page that lists all the forums. Not in each individual forum.
alfus21 Wrote:I think it would take away from the actual forum though....
Chats in the threads take away from the forum also...