Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Wrestling "Gimmick" performer
Wrestlers that used a gimmick to get themselves over start with Gorgeous George. Though the WWE took it to new heights when the introduced the "Dead Man" gimmick with the Undertaker. Add in gimmick wrestlers like Kane, Mankind, Doink the Clown as one's that were some of the most well known.

Then the most unmemorable gimmicks like - Duke "the dumpster" Droese, Boogie Man, Bastian Booger, Skinner, Earthquake and Typhoon - Blah!

For me, my favorite gimmick character is the one that was meant to piss off my hero, Goldust.
My favorite ever was the weird star wars mask guy that fell through a door or wall or whatever in WCW. lol j/k
^ "The Storm Trooper"
Love Flairs cocky rich pimp gimmick. Also loved Jericho when he comeback and got the narcissistic ego. When Orton was the Legend Killer that was pretty cool. Mankind's is genius.
How about Jake the Snake or Brutus the Barber Beefcake?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
^ OMG, Brutus the Barber, that's a GREAT gimmick that I forgot all about!
Dr Isaac Yankem
Tyson Tomko
Shelton Benjamin's mother
It's gotta be The Undertaker.
^ I'd probably agree
Honky Tonk Man
^ That's a good one
Taker
Awesome Gimmicks
GOLDUST
Natural Born Thrillas
The Great Muta
The Early WWE Dudley Boyz
NWO until it got old
Papa Shango
Nexxus
Terrible Gimmicks
Remake of NWO
John Cena
Festus
Boogeyman
Kofi Kingston
Geoge "The Animal" Steele. LOVED him when I was a kid...loved when he'd eat the turnbuckle.
^ And to think this guy was a school teacher. Find one of his interviews. For a guy with a green tongue who ate foam, this guy is incredibly intelligent!