Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Coaching Search
I hear Chris Bosh was looking to apply.
[Image: http://blog.stack.com/wp-content/uploads...29x290.jpg]
Jake Anderson would be a good fit in the weight room.
[Image: http://www.milkdelivers.org/files/resour...derson.jpg]
omg HAHAHA
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: http://www.poweredbychocolatemilk.com/wp..._milk1.jpg]

LOL! It Continues!
Crazy Horse Wrote:Coach Fugate is the FIRST coach to have come in and coach for just one year then leave, FIRST!!!!!!! For 2 years in a roll in the early 90's Cordia had the best team in the 14th region, why can't it happen again. The only reason PCC and KCC and all these other school have all this talent is because they are big, Cordia has no more then 90 students in there school and beat schools with 5 and 6 times the number of students these past 4 years, so looks like they are doing pretty good for themselves. This past year if they would of had a big man at all they would of come close to beating Knott Central in the district tourney, just lost by 11 points and their Center was 5'11", if a coach can bring in players, which coach Fugate had a lot of younf talent coming in, they will be very successfull

:please:They needed better outside shooters also
Rodrick Rhodes is interested in the Cordia Job

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/06/rodric...st-of.html
Strikeout King Wrote:Rodrick Rhodes is interested in the Cordia Job

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/06/rodric...st-of.html

I'd love to see him on the sidelines at Cordia. I think that he can get kids to come and play for him there to.
This is PR for Alice Whitaker, director of the school. People need to step back and do what is in the best interest for kids at the school, and not what is best for themselves
windowscreen Wrote:This is PR for Alice Whitaker, director of the school. People need to step back and do what is in the best interest for kids at the school, and not what is best for themselves

:igiveup:
PR? Pat Riley?
tommy2 Wrote::please:They needed better outside shooters also

???? They had two of the best shooters in the region, they did graduate one of the best 3-point shooters in the region but Marcus Sumner is returning and he is one of the best scorers in this region
What makes everyone think that Alice Whitaker is not doing what is best for the kids, besides this is a sports topic, you want to talk about that make a thread somewheres else. Alice Whitaker loves that school and all the students attending it. Rodrick Rhodes becoming head coach would be a great thing, nothing about whats going on with this head coaching situation has anything to do with the school itself. Whats best for the students and that school has always and always will be put first
Crazy Horse Wrote:???? They had two of the best shooters in the region, they did graduate one of the best 3-point shooters in the region but Marcus Sumner is returning and he is one of the best scorers in this region

AKA bosie - aka bo-z - aka bozie

He's pretty good.
Does look like it will be a PE or Science teacher wall2wall
Crazy Horse Wrote:???? They had two of the best shooters in the region, they did graduate one of the best 3-point shooters in the region but Marcus Sumner is returning and he is one of the best scorers in this region

I will give you the one outside shoot Marcus Sumner, but that is all they had.
Rhodes to Cordia
tommy2 Wrote:Does look like it will be a PE or Science teacher wall2wall

All I said was that if the coach had a teaching degree and wanted to teach. Rhodes as of right now will not be teaching but he still might. If they had hired someone else, then they most likely would have one of those degree's. All I said was that it would not be social studies or math, even if the coach they hired did have that degree, they would have opened up and had two teachers at that position.So no I was not right, but wasn't wrong either.
tommy2 Wrote:I will give you the one outside shoot Marcus Sumner, but that is all they had.

You must to have not watched them play. Ask Knott Central and Letcher Central who Jon Stacy is! From what I have been told Jon had 5 games this year where he hit 4 or more 3-pointers. Hitting 4 against Knott and Letcher both. He shot somewhere between 35-40%, that sounds pretty good to me. Plus I have also be told he hit no less then 15 3-pointers from 30+ feet. Told from other players on the team, plus I was at some of those games as well
Crazy Horse Wrote:You must to have not watched them play. Ask Knott Central and Letcher Central who Jon Stacy is! From what I have been told Jon had 5 games this year where he hit 4 or more 3-pointers. Hitting 4 against Knott and Letcher both. He shot somewhere between 35-40%, that sounds pretty good to me. Plus I have also be told he hit no less then 15 3-pointers from 30+ feet. Told from other players on the team, plus I was at some of those games as well

When you're 4 foot nothing, I'd probably pull from half-court too because that is the best shot they are going to get.
Jon Stacy is 5'11". His twin brother is pretty short
Crazy Horse Wrote:Jon Stacy is 5'11". His twin brother is pretty short

My apologies.