Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Drawing
Winner
Drawing will be conducted on Sunday at Clay County (host). There is potential for some very good games, right out of the gate.
  • Harlan County
  • Clay County
  • South Laurel
  • Knox Central

Losers
  • Middlesboro
  • North Laurel
  • Barbourville
  • Corbin
Middlesboro is in a huge slump. ive watched some of their practices and i have concluded that the coaches have their favorites. when you see bill powell around you will either see thomas epperson or micheal wilson with him. if you ask me i dont think he has any faith in his other players. powell has some poteintal to have a great team but you will have to work with all of your kids not just your two favorite.
middlesboro is in a huge slump. but when i watch the jackets practice you see coach powell working with either thomas epperson or micheal wilson. how can you have a great team when you pay attention to only two of your players. i got come news for you bill powell you want to win???? involve all of your team. all i hear about is how good thomas and micheal are at pitching but to be hinest i havnt seen nothing but beans and walks from where i sit in the stands... if you call that a great pitcher then i dont wanna see your bad.
middlesboro is in a huge slump. but when i watch the jackets practice you see coach powell working with either thomas epperson or micheal wilson. how can you have a great team when you pay attention to only two of your players. i got come news for you bill powell you want to win???? involve all of your team. all i hear about is how good thomas and micheal are at pitching but to be hinest i havnt seen nothing but beans and walks from where i sit in the stands... if you call that a great pitcher then i dont wanna see your bad.
I believe Harlan County's pitching staff is looking sharp and should help them make a deep run.
Do you know what time the drawing was held today or any other info?
Middlesboro will have a good shot at knocking off South IMO, they are getting healthy and they have some talent, as for 1990jacketfolife that kind of complaining seems to me is the kind of complaining that needs to be kept in house bud.
It is no secret that Clay is the overwhelming favorite to win this tournament. 1990 jacket maybe your son will get in today. Just a little late for this type post. I just hope they play well in this tournament. They have shown signs of life. Good luck.