Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Prayers Needed.....
I am writing this on behalf of one of my good friends and BGR member known as Happy Gilmore. Their first child was born 3 month early in April 2003. He & His wife is back in Lexington at Central Baptist Hospital trying to hold off giving birth to a 2nd pre-mature child. This time at 26 weeks. I ask that you all say a prayer for Their Family. Prayer changes things.....Let's all come together as a family and send our prayers to the heavens for this child. May God Bless & Comfort the family.
You and your family will be my prayers
I will say a prayer for Happy and his family..God Bless them
Wow 26 weeks.. My sister is currently at 24, and she said today that the baby was only about 1 pound.. I could imagine how small this baby is.. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. I truly hope everything is ok..
Will do. This is way early but its not as dark as it would have been 10 years ago.
God Bless them!!
I am expecting my first child and two weeks so I hate to here this, and God Bless happy and his family.
I wish them the best!!!
I will be praying for them
I remember the first baby's birth bc I know some of Happy's cousins from high school. Ill remember the family in my prayers for sure! Hope everything works out for the best!
I've went through the same thing and will be praying for Happy and his family.
My prayers are with him and his family.
Prayers go out to the family.
I hope everything works out.. God bless Happy & Co.
We will be thinking of them and hope everything is fine...
My prayers will be with him and his family.
Any news?
Best of luck to the HappyGilmore Family. I pray that everything will be O.K... Happy, I know you are a fighter and a good man. God will give you and your Wife strength to pull through this. If this poster can ever be of help to you, I will. Hang tough Brother...
UPDATE !!!

The labor has stopped for now and everything is going good ! Please continue to keep them in your prayers.....

The Power of Prayer changes things !!!
Prayers for the family. Prayer is a very strong resource.
BelfryPride Wrote:UPDATE !!!

The labor has stopped for now and everything is going good ! Please continue to keep them in your prayers.....

The Power of Prayer changes things !!!

How did you find this out BP? Have you been in contact with HG? If so, tell him eveyrone in Belfry is pulling for them, OK?
Prayers are still with them. God Bless!!!
That's good news. Will continue prayers here.
I found where the baby was born and it was a daughter born on Sunday, January 30. Appears to be doing OK but is having a few problems I'm sure Happy would appreciate everyone continuing to pray.
Congrats to HG on the new addition to the family. My prayers are still goin out to him.. I hope everything turns out great.
READ ABOUT THE GREAT NEWS HERE.......

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/....php?t=803