Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks 86 - Heat 83 (Finals Game 4)
Aslan Wrote:Few more Walton tweets about this game.
"After being compared to Michael Jordan, LeBron must have thought Pippen was referring to His Airness' embarrassing baseball career. WOW!"
"As the supposed King of Miami, tonight Lebron was less Tony Montana and more Hannah Montana."
"After tonight's loss, LeBron & Bosh went to the back of the team bus and painted each others' fingernails to take their mind off the game."
"Jordan's points in Finals games: 36,33,29,28,30,39,39,26,32,46,33,31,42,44,55,41,33,28,29,36, 23,26,22,31,38,26,22,38,38,33,37,24,34,28,45"
Love it or hate it, they're pretty funny.

All pretty Funny but Why is he dogging Lebron so much.... Lebron James is hands down the most talented player in the NBA....

Why can't we all just remember what our 1st grade teachers told us... "If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all!"

Walton is a hater, he thinks he was a top 50 all-time player and he wasn't and Lebron is 26 years old and is ALREADY top 50 all-time player...
ekff Wrote:All pretty Funny but Why is he dogging Lebron so much.... Lebron James is hands down the most talented player in the NBA....

Why can't we all just remember what our 1st grade teachers told us... "If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all!"

Walton is a hater, he thinks he was a top 50 all-time player and he wasn't and Lebron is 26 years old and is ALREADY top 50 all-time player...

If Lebron is top 50 all-time then Steve Nash is too...
ekff Wrote:All pretty Funny but Why is he dogging Lebron so much.... Lebron James is hands down the most talented player in the NBA....

Lebron is the most talented player in the league, but I no longer think he's the best. In this series he looks like the third best player on the court, and last night the 4th best.
Walton is not a hater, he gives credit when it is due, but Lebron deserved to be dogged after last night. He's hated on Westbrook, Bosh, and Boozer a lot worse than he ever has Lebron.
To the bolded, we all hate on players we don't like.
Walton is my favorite announcer of all time, I wish he wouldn't have retired but IMO he didn't deserve to be a top 50 player. If injuries wouldn't have destroyed his career he definitely would've deserved it.
zaga_fan Wrote:If Lebron is top 50 all-time then Steve Nash is too...

Yeah I think Steve Nash is too.... I put him in my top 50

Oh yeah I really hate seeing that pic of Kobe everytime I say something... I might not say anything for another week
Am I the only one seeing Lebron playing his guts out on defense, putting out more energy on defense probably in NBA history. Yes he is not having a good finals, but he is still averaging around 20 points a game in the finals. And every series leading up to this one Lebron has been absolutely dominating, averaging almost 30 a game coming in. Also Lebron scores a lot of his points attacking the rim, the Mavs are cutting off his penitration better then any team has. No one has ever had this kind of success keeping Lebron away from the basket. Good job Mavs on that one. Lebron will bounce back, but Wade will score more because he has a ring and Bosh and James has both come out and said they want Wade to lead because Wade asked to lead, he told them both he wanted to lead this team. And yes people, there is more things to basketball then scoring the ball!!!!!
^^ Dont defend him! wtf? No way, NO WAYYY a SUPERSTAR should play that poorly in back to back games in the NBA FINALS. You dont work so hard all season long to give up or set back and watch ur teammates do it all. He needs to pick his game up and start playing the way he is capable or the heat wont stand a chance.
I agree, if he don't start hitting some shots yes they won't win the championship, but all the blame is not on this man. Bosh couldn't defend some of the high school players around here on a good day. Ever wonder why the Heat try and do all they can to make sure he is NOT guarding Dirk???? Put Lebron one on one defense on someone and THEY ARE NOT SCORING!!!!! Well Dirk would for the most part but he is 7'0" and would get no where near his average. Plain and simple buddy, he has dominated these entire playoffs, some of the greatest players have had bad shooting nights. But what have they always done, attaked the rim, which is what they are taking away from his game. If the Mavs would take their best defender off of Lebron and put him on Wade, Wade wouldn't have the numbers he is having and Lebron would be averaging over 30. But NO they decide to put Jason Kidd on Wade and swap Marion and Stevenson on James. Plus double team Lebron every time he gets 10 feet near the basket, making him give up the ball
Ill agree all the blame isnt on Lebron. But a lot of it is. They dont have the fire power without him scoring like everyone knows he can. And u cant defend him saying he gets the best defender plus double teams....So does Dirk, and it isnt slowing him down to only 8 points.
You seriously can't take up for Lebron after this game. He's "supposed" to be the best player in the world, these last two games he's been the third best player on the court.
Aslan Wrote:You seriously can't take up for Lebron after this game. He's "supposed" to be the best player in the world, these last two games he's been the third best player on the court.

I agree (as i usually do lol) But in game 4 he didnt even play third best. Terry and Chandler both out played him in game 4.
It's the NBA.. Best players in the world..
Even superstar status players will have bad games.. Just a burp..
What is the excuse if Lebron drops 40 tonight?
^He won't
zaga_fan Wrote:^He won't

Drops 30. Ill bet to that.
Go 25 Ballers.
LClion4life Wrote:Go 25 Ballers.

He can get 30 LClion trust me..
Pretty sure zaga_fan knows this too, or else HE WOULDA ALREADY REPLIED!! HAHAHA
Everyone is blaming Lebron for the loss. But what happened to Dwayne Wade there at the end? They had a great played called and they executed it perfectly. But Dwayne muffed the ball. If he would have caught it. He would have had a beautiful shot to tie the game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ballers Wrote:He can get 30 LClion trust me..
Pretty sure zaga_fan knows this too, or else HE WOULDA ALREADY REPLIED!! HAHAHA

Didn't notice.
29 pts or less and you gotta change that picture, bub.
Smile
I'm confident LBJ is going to com out agressive in this one but I have a feeling he is in "choke mode" and he is too far gone to back out Smile
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm confident LBJ is going to com out agressive in this one but I have a feeling he is in "choke mode" and he is too far gone to back out Smile

Doubt it.. boy i cant wait for this.