Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3G in East Kentucky!
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah, you're right. I don't know what I'm talking about.

And as far as the iPhone comment, you know absolutely nothing about what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to getting a device. First of all, no one ever said we'd be getting it. Second of all, if you saw the 18 pages worth of information that Apple requested from us in February, you would see that we are working diligently to be able to carry the device. Apple told us in February that they would give us an answer in April. April rolled around and they told us they still weren't sure whether we could carry it or not and told us they'd have an answer in 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks, we contacted Apple and they told us to wait another 6-8 weeks. So before you go and bash our company for not carrying a particular device, you may want to hear the whole story about how we've worked our tails off to get it.

I had a feeling you worked there. Lol
LClion4life Wrote:I had a feeling you worked there. Lol

Yea,

APP Wireless is a load of Crap in my OPINION. YOur insurance doesnt cover crap, Your crappy phone u get tears up, you give them 50$ to use another crappy phone, then they tell you u cant make a claim again. LOL Load of crap. I pay 200$ for a phone that tears up then they tell me the insurance i was paying for doesnt cover nothing? Yea ok thanks.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea,

APP Wireless is a load of Crap in my OPINION. YOur insurance doesnt cover crap, Your crappy phone u get tears up, you give them 50$ to use another crappy phone, then they tell you u cant make a claim again. LOL Load of crap. I pay 200$ for a phone that tears up then they tell me the insurance i was paying for doesnt cover nothing? Yea ok thanks.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

My son has AW through his grandparents and couldn't wait to get his phone upgraded. He didn't have it 7 days and it messed up, the screen went blank. He had issurance and when he took it back. They told him it was his fault and that he dropped it. BULLSHIT! There wasn't a nick on the phone and he NEVER sits on his phone either! They took his phone in Pikeville and kept it for three weeks and didn't give him a loaner. They then told him he had to pay over $200 to get another phone and also charged him for a month of enternet which he didn't use because he didn't have a phone. Their phones are out of date and tear up more than any. That talk topeople like they are idiotts and treat them like shit. I have had many friends leave them for this very reason. Said they would rather deal with a few less bars, than have to deal with all the smart asses in their stores. Every one of them have jumped to Verizon, including my place of employment. And boy that's a BIG chunk of change loss right there. Like a poster said earlier...AT&T's Customer Service is TOP NOTCH! They treat you with respect and will go out of their way to make sure that any problems are fixed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:AMEN BROTHER!!!!

My son has AW through his grandparents and couldn't wait to get his phone upgraded. He didn't have it 7 days and it messed up, the screen went blank. He had issurance and when he took it back. They told him it was his fault and that he dropped it. BULLSHIT! There wasn't a nick on the phone and he NEVER sits on his phone either! They took his phone in Pikeville and kept it for three weeks and didn't give him a loaner. They then told him he had to pay over $200 to get another phone and also charged him for a month of enternet which he didn't use because he didn't have a phone. Their phones are out of date and tear up more than any. That talk topeople like they are idiotts and treat them like shit. I have had many friends leave them for this very reason. Said they would rather deal with a few less bars, than have to deal with all the smart asses in their stores. Every one of them have jumped to Verizon, including my place of employment. And boy that's a BIG chunk of change loss right there. Like a poster said earlier...AT&T's Customer Service is TOP NOTCH! They treat you with respect and will go out of their way to make sure that any problems are fixed.
Right. Even with a little less signal, ATT is head and shoulders above AW. Not to mention, you can find an ATT store in just about any town in America if you need something. Try that with AW. I get signal every where I need it in EKY with ATT.
TheRealVille Wrote:Right. Even with a little less signal, ATT is head and shoulders above AW. Not to mention, you can find an ATT store in just about any town in America if you need something. Try that with AW. I get signal every where I need it in EKY with ATT.

I live in Martin County very close to the Lawrence County Line, And while My little brother doesnt get service with APP Wireless, My Cousin gets it with ATT, I get it with Sprint, And Father Gets it with Verizon, While Verizon Def gets better service from here its amazing that they only thing the AW phone can do is send text messages from an upstairs window, while i can take a dump and call my girlfriend from the bathroom.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I live in Martin County very close to the Lawrence County Line, And while My little brother doesnt get service with APP Wireless, My Cousin gets it with ATT, I get it with Sprint, And Father Gets it with Verizon, While Verizon Def gets better service from here its amazing that they only thing the AW phone can do is send text messages from an upstairs window, while i can take a dump and call my girlfriend from the bathroom.

Thanks for that info...LOL.....:dump:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis