Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XM or Sirius
Well...you might not have a choice in the near future.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145455,00.html
Another Monopoly on the rise..
CD's. Radio still sucks.
I have Sirius and I love it.
If I had to pick now, what do you think I should get?
It would be tough to choose actually 4leaf cuz I've heard both and like em both. Basically the same type of stuff and same amount of channels. XM is cheaper at 9.99/month compared to 12.99/month with Sirius.
I have XM but the biggest plus for Sirius is that it carries all the NFL games...but since the season is now over....its up to you....Probably XM b/c it is less and all the music channels are now comerical free!
I'd choose Sirius, they have the Howard Stern show on there, and Howard Stern is my idol.
Actually Howard Stern won't be on Sirius until December of this year. They are having a countdown on some of the stations for it. Somewhere around 300 days until it starts.
Oh really? I thought he was already on there, it definitely is something to look forward to though lol he is THE MAN.
Thanks BCF4L, Beef and Jay. The cd player in my car is XM ready, but I didnt know if Sirius was good enough to go ahead and get it instead.
XM all the way...I have had both.......Xm has much more variety...Plus the have the MLB contract....It sucks that they don't have the NFL contract, But i guess you can't have everything.