Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA MVP?
Who do u think will win the mvp this year?
Though I don't think he will win it, I think that Chauncey Billups deserves the MVP. He has been the cataylst for a team that could be on track to win 70+ games. But I guess none of that matters considering Billups nor any other Piston even made the All-Star team starting 5.
I also think Chauncey Billups deserves the MVP if it was given out today, althought I'm not a fan of his at all.
Chauncey should definatly deserve it.
Kobe bryant
kobe bryant...
Kobe Bryant or Gilbert Arenas or Chauncey Billups !
Chauncey Billups
i gotta say Kobe is the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER in the league right now.
Kobe all the way.
How many wins would the suns have without Nash? Spurs without Duncan? Mavs without Dirk Nowiski (sp)? These are the stars on the best teams. Until Kobe carries his team to victories, his huge point totals do not make him valuable. --- Would the Lakers be a better team today if they had kept Shaq instead on Kobe? I think so. He cannot be MVP until he is the best player on championship caliber team.
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:How many wins would the suns have without Nash? Spurs without Duncan? Mavs without Dirk Nowiski (sp)? These are the stars on the best teams. Until Kobe carries his team to victories, his huge point totals do not make him valuable. --- Would the Lakers be a better team today if they had kept Shaq instead on Kobe? I think so. He cannot be MVP until he is the best player on championship caliber team.
Now cowboy he is the best player in the league and one of the best players of all time.....yea he is not on a championship team but he is still the best player....
kobe will not be MVP for one reason let me see how should i say this hes a BALL HOG!!!!!!! And until he starts to make his team mates and every1 around him get better he will NEVER be MVP material!!!!! I mean come on he takes all the shots has no assist and he cant make it to the playoffs without shaq!!!!!!
he hast tp hog the ball when he is the only player out there that can play the game the way he does.
LeBron
Kobe or Steve Nash....
kobe
Kobe
lebron