Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WNBA All Star Game Weekend
Wonder who will win the layup contest?

:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was going to say something smart when I saw the title....
but looks like you beat me to it
Haha, I watch the all-star game. And it was SOO boring!!! I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter.
dang,, I was gonna say something smart like "I'd rather watch the animal channel" but Tides has a better joke than me lol.
Can we delete this thread?..lol
Lay up contest my ass. I seen about 10 of em dunking with ease.
Ballers Wrote:Lay up contest my ass. I seen about 10 of em dunking with ease.

Sarcasm award of the year goes to..

Ballers!!!:worthy:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Sarcasm award of the year goes to..

Ballers!!!:worthy:

Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:Lay up contest my ass. I seen about 10 of em dunking with ease.
There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING on earth more tormenting to watch than womens basketball, and yes, that includes elementary school, high school, college, and the "WNBA (Wannabe National Baskeball Association). There might be ten of them dunking...with ease even, but watching a woman dunk a basketball just looks awkward, and wrong. Its like watching a man cut his lawn by throwing roller skates at it..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING on earth more tormenting to watch than womens basketball, and yes, that includes elementary school, high school, college, and the "WNBA (Wannabe National Baskeball Association). There might be ten of them dunking...with ease even, but watching a woman dunk a basketball just looks awkward, and wrong. Its like watching a man cut his lawn by throwing roller skates at it..

Man, that hurt me. lol
So when are they playing this game:popcorn:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING on earth more tormenting to watch than womens basketball, and yes, that includes elementary school, high school, college, and the "WNBA (Wannabe National Baskeball Association). There might be ten of them dunking...with ease even, but watching a woman dunk a basketball just looks awkward, and wrong. Its like watching a man cut his lawn by throwing roller skates at it..

I would much rather watch a good high school or college women's game as to watch any professional baseball game. Multi -millionaires most of the time standing around and not doing shit. Talking about how artistic and pure the game is with all the nonsensical superstitions and the unwritten rules.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I would much rather watch a good high school or college women's game as to watch any professional baseball game. Multi -millionaires most of the time standing around and not doing shit. Talking about how artistic and pure the game is with all the nonsensical superstitions and the unwritten rules.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...I guess its all in one's preference. I love baseball though, lol..but then again, I would rather watch a good baseball game than a Lakers/Celtics game or even most college games...but like I said, its all one's preference. Nothing wrong with that..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MisterPerfect Wrote:Man, that hurt me. lol
Sorry bro, lol..I love ya though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...I guess its all in one's preference. I love baseball though, lol..but then again, I would rather watch a good baseball game than a Lakers/Celtics game or even most college games...but like I said, its all one's preference. Nothing wrong with that..

:Thumbs:
You guys are starting to worry me!..........:blondedri:glassjoe::loveya::thumpsup:

LOL!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stardust Wrote:So when are they playing this game:popcorn:

It was played around 2 weeks ago.
^ Lol, yeah I figured so. So, you probably know how much of it I watched.....Smile
I believe I might be the only person that enjoys high school girls basketball. Sad
LWC Wrote:I believe I might be the only person that enjoys high school girls basketball. Sad

I can watch girls basketball...

I can also watch grass grow..

Ouch! Harsh words, but I completely agree. I can't believe anybody would watch this trash.