Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 37 Harlan 7 (SEKC Panorama)
William Muney Wrote:Harlan was clearly the 2nd best team of the 4. M'boro and Pineville are in for a very long year.
If you truly believe that Middlesboro was the 3rd best team at the scrimmage than you are showing that you know crap about football. Middlesboro looked the best at the scrimmage scoring 41 points and was firing on all cylinders on offense , Roark had 5 TD passes and although at times we had trouble wrapping up on defense we still managed several QB sacks. Middlesboro and Bell County hopefully should be a good game this season but we're 3 TD's better than Harlan.
Ummmmm, Middlesboro played pineville.
That's not saying a lot
if they played Harlan or bell, their defense wouldve held middlesbrough to only one or two touchdowns, if even that
bell was the best, then Harlan, and then Middlesboro
Bell Co could had scored 70 if they truly treated it like a real game.
Dragonsdad Wrote:Friday night will tell the tale on Bell High. If they are as good as claimed then they will drill Lex.Cath.. If not,they will get drilled and it could mean the end of an empire. Time will tell.

Lol. Might happen. LC isn't a push over this year. They will for sure be the best team Bell will face all year. The last time these two played LC beat us on Log Mtn with Winston Guy. LC would beat any Mtn team this year.
Intimidator Wrote:If you truly believe that Middlesboro was the 3rd best team at the scrimmage than you are showing that you know crap about football. Middlesboro looked the best at the scrimmage scoring 41 points and was firing on all cylinders on offense , Roark had 5 TD passes and although at times we had trouble wrapping up on defense we still managed several QB sacks. Middlesboro and Bell County hopefully should be a good game this season but we're 3 TD's better than Harlan.

Keep in mind they were firing on all cylinders against the worst team Pineville has had in 5 or 6 years. :eyeroll:
Intimidator Wrote:If you truly believe that Middlesboro was the 3rd best team at the scrimmage than you are showing that you know crap about football. Middlesboro looked the best at the scrimmage scoring 41 points and was firing on all cylinders on offense , Roark had 5 TD passes and although at times we had trouble wrapping up on defense we still managed several QB sacks. Middlesboro and Bell County hopefully should be a good game this season but we're 3 TD's better than Harlan.

How can you play Pineville,a team that will be lucky to win 4 games this season in 1A,and say that. Pineville is by no means a powerful team. Bell only beat Harlan by 20. So you say that you all are better than Bell. No way on this earth. It's shameful that you all didn't beat Pineville by 50. Pineville won't score on Harlan. Better wait till you play somebody and prove yourself before you make predictions like that.
If Middlesboro stays within 35 points of Bell they should consider it a moral victory. Pineville has their weakest team in the last 7-8 years IMO. Frazier is a great coach but the Jackets just don't have the horses to run with Bell. Early prediction for this one Bell Co. 56 Mboro 13

You will get a chance to prove both of your points in the next 3 weeks as your powerful Jackets will play both Bell Co and Harlan. So we will see if you know anything either.
I think it's gonna take more than a good QB and WR to beat Bell or Harlan for that matter. You better have an O-line that can keep the blitz out of your backfield. Cause it will come a whole lot faster and a heck of a lot harder than what Pineville was able to muster.
Dragonsdad Wrote:Harlan County is 5A.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
When I wrote the above I thought Harlan was a 1A. Then I remembered Harlan Co. I started thinking about consolidation at that point.
Guess I should have left it all alone.
Anyway good luck this season.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Thanks for clearing that up for me.
When I wrote the above I thought Harlan was a 1A. Then I remembered Harlan Co. I started thinking about consolidation at that point.
Guess I should have left it all alone.
Anyway good luck this season.

Good luck to you all this season Ramfan.:Thumbs:
I agree, Middlesboro matched against Pineville. You can't honestly get a good glimpse of what a team will be like against someone that weak. If M'boro had played a better team, just for comparison Bell, and scored 42 points then you may have something to go by. Stick to one game at a time because you will get all of both of these teams you want real soon. Might want to find someone to contain Davenport if you want to stay in the game!
people we should of looked bad if u will notice ,#50 who has started at left guard for the last 3 years was playing, defensive guard .#67 who was on the j-v last year was starting in his place to get some real time playing experience.we had two freshman playing at linebacker and defensive end . this game got them some good game time against a very good team.coach lutterell worked with our boys some last year so i know first hand he is a good coach.before all the doom and gloom remember they still only scored 7 points on our varsity and that was a turnover on the short side of the field .THAT worries me more than anything . AS far as losing to lex cath they are picked to beat us we like being the underdog makes u focus more.