Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 81 -- Phelps 78
Thought you would like this QQ....SF comes from 12 back (10 at the half) to win this first round matchup on the 15th Region All-A.

They will play the winner of Shelden Clark/Shelby Valley to be played next.
WTG Raiders!! Big Win! Thanks Beef
Yes, Congrats to SF...BY the way beef they play the winner of Sheldon Clark and Shelby Valley
SOUTH FLOYD
B. Little -- 32 points (Player of Game) -- 14-14 Free Throws
S. Stanley -- 14 points
R. Johnson -- 10 points

PHELPS
R Gannon -- 30 points
C. Hunt -- 19 points
C. Harden -- 12 points
D. Daniels -- 6 points
M. Dotson -- 7 points
How'd the best three point shooter in the 58th district do?
Judging by the score and what Beef said about SF being down, I wish I could have went to this one. Sounds like a heck of a game.
I heard that little played one heck of a game...did he flat out dominate like i predicted? how many reb's did he end up with? heard he broke the sf record
The thing that won it for the Raiders was FREE THROWS. Whenever SF hits their free throws they can compete with anyone in the 15th region.
Bubby Little was 14-14 for free throws and had 32 points, player of the game. Congrats Bubby and the Raiders!
bubby played a heck of a game. 14-14 from the free throw line. thats amazing for a big man. i think he did break the record. he had i think 21 rebounds!
I wouldn't let that record go to Burnett's head. Although he did have a good game, he and the Raiders have a bigger game to win tomorrow.
I agree Bomber! :wink:
there is an old saying about records and they are made to be broken. Little played a great game and is starting to come around the way people on Left Beaver thought he would. The main thing is that the Raiders are playing better team ball and lot's of things go without people saying alot in conversations such as the leadership that is starting to come from the sr's and some that have played last year. I enjoyed the second half because they showed how they can play. Phelps has a pretty decent team and should get some credit for playing a good game.
RAIDERS, Good Job on your win tonight! Looks like we're starting to improve at the ft line. Look forward to tomorrow's game, Lets make it two in a row. The team must take constructive criticism in a good way, Good Job.

THE BULL
Congrats to South Floyd.. and Little on a great game!!
Congrats to the kids from Hi Hat
I heard it took a total team effort
Defense is what won this game.
Great job Little and the rest of the Raiders. I agree Doc to be down 12 D stops needed to be made and sounds life SF did just that. And what a story from the line has to be one of the best ft nights for sf in at least the last 5-6 years. Big game Friday, go get'em raiders.
"live baller" Wrote:bubby played a heck of a game. 14-14 from the free throw line. thats amazing for a big man. i think he did break the record. he had i think 21 rebounds!
Actually he didnt break a record, a girl holds the record for most rebounds in a game at SF, she had 28
Congrats Raiders, they really came on strong in the second half. Great job by the whole team for not giving up & getting back into the game. Good Luck Friday!!!
That was probley one of the most exciting games i've seen in a while
the record i was referring to was the boys' rebounding record...we know basketballer that you have the girls record!
Congrats to South Floyd. Was there not alot of defense played in this game or just high powered offense.

And I think he played in the next game playa.
well man i guess he did homedog playa big bad mofo :lol: