Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best all around softball palyer from each school in the 57th?
Who is good? Who is going to be good?
Paintsville's shortstop Jesikah Russell is a great softball player. She's an all-around athlete.
I know that Celena Conley is young, but I think she is a good player and will just continue to get better in the years to come. She is an all-around good athlete.
#3 from sc is good but #15 is a great catcher and put all her hart and soul in it
I've been to camps with the catcher from sheldon clark and ur rite she does give it her all..she's a good player. I heard she will b joing the lady bears at pikeville next year. Is that true?
~From paintsville Russell is a real good player and they have a good pitcher to. She throws hard and fast and is usually rite on target. Id say they got a good shot at districts this year. I personally am for the underdogs at SC, i mean i see #15 at every camp i go to. If SC never has anything they have a hell of a catcher this year. but if they cant come out with it then i hope paintsville gets it . Good luck girls
from lawrence county 2005 16th region all area shortstop brittney schaeffer batted .505 with 6 errors in 232 innings of play and has been recruited by several d1 programs.rumor has it that marshall and eku have the inside track.
Gotta agree with Schaeffer from Lawrence Co Batted over 500 in 2005 was 16th region All Area Big Sandy Player of the Week and is being recruited by several schools including D1 Marshall University and EKU