Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(JOKE)....Mike Vanderjagt tried to hang himself........
But he kept missing the chair when he tried to kick it out from under himself:lmao:
BFritz Wrote:But he kept missing the chair when he tried to kick it out from under himself:lmao:

**** u bitch, go hang ur fuckin self and cut your cock off bitch. Its not that big of a deal ok
Let me guess u like the steelers to dont ya Its not funny it happens to all kickers one day
Well them are some words that you dont need to use!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if your account is deleted ! Just b/c of that! Kids do read these forums ! Have a little respect !
blackcat_student Wrote:Well them are some words that you dont need to use!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if your account is deleted ! Just b/c of that! Kids do read these forums ! Have a little respect !

If people got suspended for stuff that mild, then 94.36% of the site should be suspended, that's not even as bad as a lot of the smilies (I don't think they're wrong, but you know how some people are)
I actually thought it was pretty funny....
What was said that was deleted?
-STAT- Wrote:What was said that was deleted?

Something very bad, vulgar, and rude that doesn't need repeated for the sake of the students, especially the younger ones, that read BGR.
In bad taste--but still FUNNY!

For all of those that needs a disclaimer--this is joke--laugh in good fun.
i thought it was funny BFritz
all jokes aside I heard that he was going to get released.
Yeah it is a pretty funny joke. Other than the vulgar comments
pretty good joke
BFritz Wrote:If people got suspended for stuff that mild, then 94.36% of the site should be suspended, that's not even as bad as a lot of the smilies (I don't think they're wrong, but you know how some people are)

He wasn't referring to your post. It was the one after yours that was deleted.

BTW, what is so bad about the smilies. Smile
haha
That is funny!!
Haha.
Lol
ha ha ha thts a good one