Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 85 Letcher County Central 78
Final
sounds like one heck of a game.. congrats hazard you guys are on fire! keep your heads up lcc you guys got a good team
Way to go Hazard!
Well, the Bulldogs are def on a roll.
Hopefully we'll keep it up tourney time
Hells yeah, BULLDOGS!!
gd game bulldogs,gd game.
altho missed the game,but sounds like it was pretty exciting,well i just hope these recent wins helps the boys to go into the dist tourney wiv confidence.
GO DAWGS
Any stats? Congrats Dawgs!
Is Williams not playing for Central?
No, Alex Williams quit the team, prolly close to a month ago now.
Wow, I just now heard about it. Didn't know if it was true or not, thanks.
the only stat i have for this game is hicks finished with close to thirty and had i think seven three's...eli warren got a dunk...it was a very scrappy game....alot of hard fought battle for possesion of the ball on rebounds...hazard played a predominantly outside game with hicks, williams and wallace cutting towards the basket...while LCC played a VERY strong post game...i dont know names but numbers 35 and 50 played very good against hazard's interior defense which is without Jon Walker who is a very good post defensive player....eli warren played PHENOMINAL defense....along with letcher's point gaurd....Good hard fought win for the Dawgs:Cheerlead
hicks had 38 o'steen had 13 -15 not 4sure williams, wallace and campbell had double digits and olinger had 12-14 not 4sure on that either
I think that Justin Hicks had 8 3-pointers and a total of 38 points. Congratulations on a GREAT game, Dawgs!!

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!
congrats
Congrats Bulldogs, see ya Saturday nite.
good win fellaz keep up da good work!!!
Good Job Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep It UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a good game, but LCC is struggling right now with the loss of a couple of key players, so this game suprizes me alittle being as close as it was.