Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build Your NBA Dream Team
K_Mac Wrote:Only 4 out of 5 can score in the 4th though. Wink

This team does not even have to play in the 4th, so no worries :devilflam
I had to brainstorm on this one
Heres my five, the bad boys of the NBA. Mean bunch im tell'in you.

PG: Isiah Thomas
SG: Reggie Miller(Held the record for most 3's in NBA history)
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Dennis Rodman or Charles Barkley
C: Chris "Birdman" Anderson
^That is probably the worst dream team I have ever seen.
PG-Rondo
SG-Wade
SF-Bryant
PF-Nowitzki
C-Gasol

would put these 5 up against any other 5 in the world.
4_real Wrote:PG-Rondo
SG-Wade
SF-Bryant
PF-Nowitzki
C-Gasol

would put these 5 up against any other 5 in the world.

lol.. alright
you got 5 that could beat them?
^Sure do - take a look at my 5 and there ya go.
Wouldn't bet the house on that.
Quote:^That is probably the worst dream team I have ever seen.

let me ask you a question? are you mentally challenged or something? id put anyone of those guys in their prime up against anybody you would pick any day of the week.
You got to realize, thats coming from a person that thinks Dwight Howard is better than Kobe and D wayde....you just have to consider the source xD
PG derrick rose
SG manu ginobli
SF lebron james
PF dirk nowitski
C dwight howard

kobe bryant
chris paul
carmello anthony
dwayne wade
pau gasol
Quote:You got to realize, thats coming from a person that thinks Dwight Howard is better than Kobe and D wayde....you just have to consider the source xD

:truestory:

that guy don't know basketball
Coming from someone that lives in the burly. Please.
You don't even have 5 posted because you obviously know nothing about basketball Wink
Current Dream Team

PG - Lebron James
SG -Kobe Bryant
SF - Dirk Nowitzki
PF -Pau Gasol
C -Dwight Howard

Call me crazy for putting Dirk at the 3 and Lebron at 1...
but I'm confident that this line-up is absolutely unguardable
Quote:Coming from someone that lives in the burly. Please.
You don't even have 5 posted because you obviously know nothing about basketball

your the one who obviously don't know nothing about basketball pal. like i said i would put my 5 against your five any day of the week... opinions are like assholes, and everybody has one. yours means nothing though
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:your the one who obviously don't know nothing about basketball pal. like i said i would put my 5 against your five any day of the week... opinions are like assholes, and everybody has one. yours means nothing though

Uh, ok.
zaga_fan Wrote:Current Dream Team

PG - Lebron James
SG -Kobe Bryant
SF - Dirk Nowitzki
PF -Pau Gasol
C -Dwight Howard

Call me crazy for putting Dirk at the 3 and Lebron at 1...
but I'm confident that this line-up is absolutely unguardable

He seemed to run PG for the Heat a lot last year and did a pretty good job of it when he did. IMO - Not crazy. Nice top 5, only thing I'd change is PF Pau Gasol.. I've noticed there aren't a lot of real talented PF's left but only a handful. It's the NBA they all have talent - just none that stand out beside him and a few like Duncan who is washed up and Griffin who is remotely new to the NBA.
Ballers Wrote:He seemed to run PG for the Heat a lot last year and did a pretty good job of it when he did. IMO - Not crazy. Nice top 5, only thing I'd change is PF Pau Gasol.. I've noticed there aren't a lot of real talented PF's left but only a handful. It's the NBA they all have talent - just none that stand out beside him and a few like Duncan who is washed up and Griffin who is remotely new to the NBA.

Pau is the most complete big man in the NBA
So we'll have to disagree there

I don't see why the Heat don't run LBJ at point
There isn't a PG in the league that can guard him and he could be a Magic Johnson if a coach would let him
Pau Gasol can go left, go right, play high post, play low post, screen, pass, shoot....
heck...
I've even seen him throw it between his legs on fast breaks lol