Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Softball
I think they will be really good this year... They will have as new coach and they will be working really hard now i think they will win it !! they will have new girls commin out and girls with alot of experence !! GO GIRLS

SOUTH FLOYD RAIDER
ALL THE WAY !!
Not Good....!!!
Pretty sure schs dominated SF last year ----Mercy Rule!!!
"Give'emalilbit" Wrote:SOuth FLoyd has a good softabll team

does anyone know if autumn eads is playing? i heard she was
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Pretty sure schs dominated SF last year ----Mercy Rule!!!
Sometimes a year makes a difference.
doesn't matter when u get mercy rule to SCHS you have to suck! No offense I'm just saying that SCHS isn't their best. If SF is gonna' turn heads this year they are certianly gonna' have to beat Sheldon Clark, otherwise they have no hope.:lame: Rolleyes
i think that schs_catcher#3 needs to get over herself and her team we will see who is better this year....so till then i think that you need to keep your mouth shut since you think your so big you might be getting a little taste of south floyd dust when they slide in home in your face...i would be careful what i say
no autum eads is not playing. sc cather everyone is 0-0 so no team has been merced yet this year and that is what the thread was about this year. and are you making the region NO!, the raiders will have a shot with the district they are in.
schs catcher knows what she is talking about and we'll c on the fild
i got schs catcher#3's back
"little_missy" Wrote:i think that schs_catcher#3 needs to get over herself and her team we will see who is better this year....so till then i think that you need to keep your mouth shut since you think your so big you might be getting a little taste of south floyd dust when they slide in home in your face...i would be careful what i say

I never said I was good. I'm dedicated if that matters! In a previous post I actually stated that our team pretty much sucks! I hope you guys do improve! I hope everyone improves. This thred is called South Floyd Softball. I was just using my freedom of speech and giving you my honest opinion on past expirences. Building a team takes time, over one year a team isn't going to dominate coming off a bad season. I wish this was so, but this isn't movie land, the underdog doesn't always win. Who is even in your district? I'm pretty sure that we don't have the best chance, but you guys don't either.
Confusederved:
Forget yall we will just take it to the field on May 15th in the double header!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Forget yall we will just take it to the field on May 15th in the double header!
we will we will rock u:rock: :Guitar01:
Good Luck..
"xtreme3" Wrote:Man shut up! We didn't do anything to you and you need to back off! South Floyd is just as good as any other school around. I'm with South_21 are you holding a grudge towards SF for some reason now? Is it because they beat you all out in the All 'A' and you didn't get to miss school...too bad! Get over yourself and get your head out of you @#$!!!

"South Floyd is just as good as any other school around" ARE YOU KIDDING?! Where you living at again? Bc that may be the only team you would stand a chance with.

SC vs. SF= MERCY..yea that's what i thought..haha
"perry-elkins2004" Wrote:man who cares about south floyd softball....seriously...pikeville only!

That's what i'm sayin..who cares?
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:Sometimes a year makes a difference.

Not enough to brag about in your case. You can't build a team overnight..
"little_missy" Wrote:i think that schs_catcher#3 needs to get over herself and her team we will see who is better this year....so till then i think that you need to keep your mouth shut since you think your so big you might be getting a little taste of south floyd dust when they slide in home in your face...i would be careful what i say

Look "lil missy" the only heads that SF is gonna turn is heads of disgust. Slide in home in your face? Does SF kno how? They won't stand a chance with SC. I would bet on it. So if you do play for this "team" use ur skills for anything besides ur mouth and prove it on the softball field!

And schs catcher #3 isn't Nikki Robinson...if you knew anything at all you would kno her # is 15,..#3/#15(hmm see a slight difference?) so get over yourself and the trash talk! Ur not scaring anyone.
2005 sc vs sf sc won 28 -8,sc had plenty of offense to win the region[194 runs]but the defense allowed 320 runs,sf only generated 84 runs of offense and allowed 194 runs to score.for any team to win the region they will have to score at least 150 runs while allowing 50 or less.
"schspanther06" Wrote:Look "lil missy" the only heads that SF is gonna turn is heads of disgust. Slide in home in your face? Does SF kno how? They won't stand a chance with SC. I would bet on it. So if you do play for this "team" use ur skills for anything besides ur mouth and prove it on the softball field!

And schs catcher #3 isn't Nikki Robinson...if you knew anything at all you would kno her # is 15,..#3/#15(hmm see a slight difference?) so get over yourself and the trash talk! Ur not scaring anyone.
#15-#3= 12! thats the difference...lol No just a lil joke
Good Luck Girls and Dawgbyte does have a point why do we even care about each other cause niether one of us are actually dominate enough to take region or district. But anyways good luck and lets just leave it at that:insane: I Love this ICON!
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:2005 sc vs sf sc won 28 -8,sc had plenty of offense to win the region[194 runs]but the defense allowed 320 runs,sf only generated 84 runs of offense and allowed 194 runs to score.for any team to win the region they will have to score at least 150 runs while allowing 50 or less.

Doesn't matter how many runs were scored or kept from scoring...it all comes down to this question? Who walked away with the win? THANK YOU!
"perry-elkins2004" Wrote:man who cares about south floyd softball....seriously...pikeville only!

ok first off this thread plainly says SOUTH FLOYD SOFTBALL so if u dont wanna talk about it dont come 2 it if u wanna talk about pikeville then start a thread about them...second of all y r ppl from schs trash talkin so bad?? no1 has even played yet who knos sf may be awsome this year and then again maybe sc will my point is no1 knows so wait and play it out on the field and another thing schs_catcher...at least ur showin sum sportsmanship...thx and good luck 2 u 2
"sfhs_raider_12" Wrote:ok first off this thread plainly says SOUTH FLOYD SOFTBALL so if u dont wanna talk about it dont come 2 it if u wanna talk about pikeville then start a thread about them...second of all y r ppl from schs trash talkin so bad?? no1 has even played yet who knos sf may be awsome this year and then again maybe sc will my point is no1 knows so wait and play it out on the field and another thing schs_catcher...at least ur showin sum sportsmanship...thx and good luck 2 u 2

Thanks. I was being alot meaner in previous posts but I realized that we both sucked last year. We both need to work on defense. SC did pretty good in scoring runs but we lacked defense, I don't know about SF but from what I remember about their playing ability it prob. needs worl on D as well. Good luck girls and good luck to your coach. See yall on the dang field. GOSH!:Hammer3:
SF has the 1 and only Tiff Tackett