Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56th District
Who is the best team in the 56th?

I think that the bet team is Lee. Lee has a really good leadership with 5 seniors. They have 3 of the top ten pitchers in the region. They have 3 of the top players in the region. With Thomas, Osborne, Eversole, Perkins, Shuler, Hobbs, Todd, Lynch, Stamper, and Drake they are going to be hard to beat.
dont get me wrong lee is good. They always are when it comes to baseball, they have imo one of the best coaches in the state. But lee isnt going to run away with the district title like everyone thinks imo. owsley estill and powell are also good teams and its untelling who will walk away with the harware at the end of the year, it could be anyone. IMO
"Thug_24" Wrote:Who is the best team in the 56th?

I think that the bet team is Lee. Lee has a really good leadership with 5 seniors. They have 3 of the top ten pitchers in the region. They have 3 of the top players in the region. With Thomas, Osborne, Eversole, Perkins, Shuler, Hobbs, Todd, Lynch, Stamper, and Drake they are going to be hard to beat.
Damn!!! you guys have 10 players that play 9 positions! WOW!!! Id say you guys will be hard to beat with an extra player.
Confusederved:
i agree with skillz
Nice observation skillz!
Lee has a bench Skillz. Some of Lee bench players can go to other schools and be starting.