Poll: Letcher Central @ Harlan County Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
95.74%
Letcher County Central
4.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central @ Harlan County 10-7-2011
Black Bears.
The Blackbears roll. 48-7. I like the respect for LCC that I see from the HC faithful.
Any word on Logan Johnson?
Patriot Wrote:Any word on Logan Johnson?

Sure hope he is ok...hate to see a player get injured!
I believe the Coal Bowl Trophy stays in Harlan County.
HC by 4 scores
Harlan co. Keeps winning
Anyone have any updates on Logan? Come on Letcher were are you guys!
Bears ouch the Cougars.
Harlan co.
with all of the prayers for the kid, the least you could do is say how he is doing.
former Wrote:with all of the prayers for the kid, the least you could do is say how he is doing.

The LCC faithful may be repecting his privacy. I know on this side of the mountain we all wish Logan Johnson a speedy recovery from any injuries he has. It's hard to watch someone you love not get to participate in what they love and have such a passion for. Continued prayers from Harlan County for this young man.
Mama Bear has always been very wise. Logan will be fine, don't know if he will play football again this year, but, in the grand scheme that is not a big deal.
Da Bears! HC will win this one easily! 48-12
BEARS 60 COUGARS 6
The Defense and Offfense should be on all cylinders after last week.
I think Letcher Co. keeps it close for a while but Harlan County's running game will be the big difference.

Letcher Co.-14

Harlan Co.-35
Mama Bear Wrote:The LCC faithful may be repecting his privacy. I know on this side of the mountain we all wish Logan Johnson a speedy recovery from any injuries he has. It's hard to watch someone you love not get to participate in what they love and have such a passion for. Continued prayers from Harlan County for this young man.

Respect his privacy, all I asked is how he was, not what his personal info is. All they privacy had to say was he is doing better and thanks for the prayers, it looks like he will be fine.

I took it as prayers were answerd and now take a hike.
Harlan County