final

Bell County 41

Clay County 0

Second Straight shut out!!!
bump
congrats to BC
Wasn't Clay really good a couple of years ago
Congrats Bell Co.
Didn't figure it would be much of a game so I watched the Black Bears tonight. The 14-0 score at the half says Bell was flat again. Makes me wonder if they can be a team that can play four good quarters.
Stardust Wrote:Wasn't Clay really good a couple of years ago

They lost A lot!
king360 Wrote:They lost A lot!

:truestory:
yep...bell county rolls another one i cant wait for the harlan game
Bell may have been looking ahead a bit to Corbin this week. I have not doubt they will be ready to play next week for the district championship.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Didn't figure it would be much of a game so I watched the Black Bears tonight. The 14-0 score at the half says Bell was flat again. Makes me wonder if they can be a team that can play four good quarters.

Wayne is trying to make this years team a team. Everytime Davenport touched the ball he took it to the house. If we gave him the ball about every play like the other 2 years we wouldn't start out so slow. the final score is all that matters.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Wayne is trying to make this years team a team. Everytime Davenport touched the ball he took it to the house. If we gave him the ball about every play like the other 2 years we wouldn't start out so slow. the final score is all that matters.

r u saying that Bell wasn't a team last 2 years? How can you not give the ball to Davenport every other down or every down. If he is at Whitley Co. he touches it 20-25 times a game
Good Luck Bobcats next week, i hope you beat the Dog ---- out of them.
redstorm Wrote:r u saying that Bell wasn't a team last 2 years? How can you not give the ball to Davenport every other down or every down. If he is at Whitley Co. he touches it 20-25 times a game

I never did say they wasn't a team. I said he is trying to spread the wealth this year. If we want to score 21 pts a quarter all we have to do is hand the ball off to Davenport.
Way to go CATS keep it rollin!!!!:Thumbs:
congrats to bell
How many players were dressed for Clay? I have heard there has been a mas exeodus.:flush:
davenport had 2 touchdowns called back last night for alleged holdings .one was far 70 yards and the other was about 60 yards .true u could give cory the ball 25 to 30 times a game ,hardly let the others carry the ball ,then come playoff time the better teams u play would key on him ,its easy to shut down one player much harder to shut down 5 .they will also be game ready having game experiance.a TEAM is much harder to beat than a one man show.
this score don't surprise me one bit, considering bell co will be bell co. clay is not the same team they used to be..
Fooseball Devil Wrote:How many players were dressed for Clay? I have heard there has been a mas exeodus.:flush:

All of Clay's starters played except McGeorge at QB from what 1 of the Clay coaches told me?
TopCat Wrote:All of Clay's starters played except McGeorge at QB from what 1 of the Clay coaches told me?

I guess that you can't go on what you hear all the time.