Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers 29 - Broncos 24
Final
WOW - Tebow is so fun to watch. I't like watching a video game
^What did he do? I didn't get to watch! I hate this! I didn't get to watch Tebow!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Chargers 29, Broncos 24
October, 9, 2011

By Bill Williamson
A look at a crucial game for both franchises:

What it means: The San Diego Chargers are 4-1. Any talk of slow start, has to be delayed. The Chargers may not be dominant, but they are winning. None of the four teams San Diego has beaten has a winning record. Each game was close. Denver fell to 1-4, but the big story is Tim Tebow.

Tomorrow’s talker: John Fox did it. He finally did it. The first-year Denver head coach relented to mounting public pressure and replaced a struggling Kyle Orton with Tebow in the second half Sunday. Tebow ignited the team. An incomplete desperate pass in the end zone on the game’s final play kept Tebow from completing a wild comeback. Denver was down 23-10 when Tebow entered the game.

Trending: The Chargers counted to struggle in the red zone. The Chargers – who won on the strength of five Nick Novak field goals – had to settle for field goals four times in the red zone.

Mathews continues to develop: Second-year running back Ryan Mathews. He had 125 yards rushes on 24 carries. He continues to become a major factor for the Chargers. Mathews left the game with a calf injury, so the bye comes at a good time for the Chargers.

What’s next: Both teams are at their bye. The Chargers play at the New York Jets on Oct. 23 and the Broncos (with Tebow likely at quarterback) play at Miami that day.
^ It was Elway like. That last play was like Elway in many ways
Aslan Wrote:Tebow finally gets a chance and almost completes an epic comeback. It's about damn time!

I've been waiting for him to get his chance for some time now! I knew he wouldn't disappoint.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Chargers!
They should definitely be playing Tebow over Orton IMO.
This (I hope) leads to him getting the starting spot soon.
Looks like Skip Bayless has been right this entire time.