Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concern Over James Storm As TNA Champion
There is some concern in the TNA locker room regarding James Storm as TNA World Champion according to PWTorch. While it seems, many are happy for Storm, there is an overall concern of Storm being "the guy" for the company and as one wrestler said, there is more faith in Bobby Roode as champion of "The Tennesse Cowboy."

It seems there are worries over Storm being "too Southern" to represent TNA.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/244036-r...a-champion
TNA probably do something stupid, like making Jeff Hardy the next champion.
Storm and Roode are supposed to wrestle in 2 weeks for the title....
i like Storm as champ
Storm is going to be a transitional champ. I wouldn't doubt it if Jeff Hardy becomes TNA Champion very soon.
^ It has to go to Roode! I just don't see how they cannot give him the title. As for Storm being transitional, I believe that is the case. This allowed TNA to drop the title to Angle without Roode beating him. That allows them to rest Angle and set up the storyline later on as Angle goes after the title when it is on Roode and will allow Angle to cut promo's that Roode never beat him and Angle deserves the shot.
As i said when he won it, he earned it, but just isnt world champion material. He flat our isnt a true "draw"
If Roode wins the title...he won't hold it long.
And it happened...

I'll post it in white.

[COLOR="White"]At tonight's Impact Wrestling taping airing on 11/3, Bobby Roode defeated James Storm by cracking a bottle over his head to become to new TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Heel Turn for Roode.[/COLOR]
^ I hated to hear that, this is TNA again super shotting and letting nothing build. They truly could have taken weeks and headlined a PPV, but nope, the ultimate wisdom of Hogan and Bischoff..............