Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Pike Central 2-21
Pike County Central if both teams play there best.
PCC is OVERRATED.... They are probably one of the worst teams in the damn region
Oh brother, I have no ties to PCC and I can see they have a good team.
PCC by 12.
Pike central
Sf!!
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:PCC is OVERRATED.... They are probably one of the worst teams in the damn region

Sounds like someone has something against Pike Central...Maybe one of the dumbest posts i have read on here...But hey a s s holes are just like opinons everyone has one some stink and some dont...In your case going to have to say it stinks lol...i guess in you opinion Piarist will win it with a post like yours haha...
South Floyd.. whom i think will play for regional title
I think this game will be a coin toss. When both teams are playing their best, they are the top two teams in the region. I am going to pick the team that plays the best as a team to come out on top in a close one by 5 points or less.
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:PCC is OVERRATED.... They are probably one of the worst teams in the damn region
Care to expand that comment and back up your harsh comment?
I'D SAY SOUTH FLOYD BY 5pts OR HIGHER JUST BECAUSE BRAD LOWE HAS A HURT ANKLE AND PC IS COMING OFF A LOSS TO BL!!!!!Tongueirate04: GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!
It will be hard to beat the hawks
Raiders by 2 :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
I will take sf by 3 if they put jut slone on lowe!
Pike Central in a blowout !! They are just to good !!!
sf by 8 or more if jut slone has a game like he did at shelby vally
i will say SF if they play like they are capable of playin...
"basketballstar" Wrote:I agree #4. Justin Slone has really stepped up his game lately on offense and defense. I look for the Raiders to win by 10 and Justin will hold lowe to around 20.
i agree 100%... justin has been doin rly good this season i think that he deserves a starting position for the raiders... GOOD LUCK SF!!
Were is this game?
Pike Central
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:South Floyd doesn't have the athlete big, strong and quick enough to guard
Lowe...I wouldnt be suprised to see +40 from Lowe and PC by 15
justin slone is big enough and quick enough to guard him
Pcc-74
Sf-67
"sf_football" Wrote:justin slone is big enough and quick enough to guard him

Justin is a tremendous offensive player, and I don't understand why he doesn't start for the Raiders, but I have never considered him a defensive threat.
I dont think that PCC wont lose back to back to 58th District teams. I take PCC by 7