Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You List All Of The School You've Been To?
Well my list will probably be shorter than most since I played my 3 years(soph-senior) of high school football out of Kentucky. I did play basketball my frosh year at Lee so that is how I am going to list the schools that i have been to. I am sure there are several that I have been to that I have forgotten but, below are the ones I remember.

Lee County(attended)

14th Region

Breathitt Co.
Cordia
Estill Co.
Jackson City
Leslie Co.
Owsley Co.
Perry Co. Central
Powell Co.
Riverside Christian
Wolfe Co.

16th Region

Morgan Co.

15th Region

Johnson Central

13th Region

Clay Co.
Harlan Co.
Jackson Co.
North Laurel
South Laurel
Oneida Baptist Institute
Pineville

12th Region

Pulaski Co.
Somerset
Southwestern

10th region

George Rogers Clark
Montgomery Co.

9th region

Bellevue
Highlands
Newport
Newport Central Catholic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Cant name them all. I have been to at least 60% of the schools in ky.

I have been to a few of those with ya, but you have probably been to every school east of I-75, no joke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
I could safely say ive been to 60%
I started writing them all down, and by the time i got hlaf way threw the B's and already had like 13 teams, i quit writing lol.
I have been to 120 of the schools listed in the KHSAA directory. I have also been to these schools that have been closed to consolidation in the last 20 years.

Letcher, Whitesburg, Fleming-Neon, M.C. Napier, Dilce Combs, Cumberland, Evarts, Cawood, Dorton, Virgie, Millard, Feds Creek, Elkhorn City, Mullins, Johns Creek, Wheelwright, and McDowell.

I have also been to games at schools in Alaska, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
This is a kinda fun topic!!!

In Kentucky. Lex cath LCA Lafayette tates crk clark co wolfe co bath co montgomery morgan magoffin rowan boyd berea madison central southern north,south luarel corbin cawood harlan ashland mason cumberland hazard knott breathitt bell perry leslie middlesboro jenkins whitesburg letcher central clay knox barbourville pikeville pike central johns creek feds creek virgie belfry shelby valley millard elkhorn city phelps mullins betsy layne allen central south floyd pburg johnson central sheldon clark paintsville lawrence east ridge wheelwright mcdowell june buchanan-alice lloyd lee riverside christian powell estill somerset pulaski

In virginia.jj kelly-wise ji burton-norton powell valley union central appallachia pound clintwood grundy st. paul gate city thomas walker richlands rye cove virigina high haysi
In Tenn. Dobyns Bennet sullivan north -south elizebethton unicoi co brentwood
In WV. williamson matewan twin valley mingocentral burch tug valley wayne co tolsia logan old garden hig