Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Stars..All-Stars...All-Stars...........!
:watch: From day one...from the first crack of the bat.....fans are there....cheering..watching...waiting. Waiting for what... [size=4]ALL-STARS!!!![/size]
Some people are saying that this is all that PLL is geared toward...face it - this is what EVERY league is out to per-fect. To find 12 players who are willing to give it there all, that is what all coaches want. Ripken will be no different. Baseball can be a game for all children who want to participate in a team sport. It takes 9 players out on the field to keep a game going, with 3 players sitting the bench, waiting their turn to get in the game and make their debut. This is great. This is what it is all about, allowing our kids to play ball! Do I see anything wrong with coaches and managers looking in to the future towards All-Stars from day one or even the Day of Try-outs?...NO.. I LIVE FOR THOSE 2 WEEKS IN JULY !!!!!!!!!!! :Cheerlead
"jeter2" Wrote:
:watch: From day one...from the first crack of the bat.....fans are there....cheering..watching...waiting. Waiting for what... [size=4]ALL-STARS!!!![/size]

Some people are saying that this is all that PLL is geared toward...face it - this is what EVERY league is out to per-fect. To find 12 players who are willing to give it there all, that is what all coaches want. Ripken will be no different. Baseball can be a game for all children who want to participate in a team sport. It takes 9 players out on the field to keep a game going, with 3 players sitting the bench, waiting their turn to get in the game and make their debut. This is great. This is what it is all about, allowing our kids to play ball! Do I see anything wrong with coaches and managers looking in to the future towards All-Stars from day one or even the Day of Try-outs?...NO.. I LIVE FOR THOSE 2 WEEKS IN JULY !!!!!!!!!!! :Cheerlead
My son's All-Star campaigns for the last couple of years has been running til mid August!!! We have been very fortunate!!
Yeah, my son usually plays ball all the way thru October. He plays with different traveling teams. We love it! Although it can get expensive, this is what we normally spend our vacations $$$ on....BASEBALL !!!
"jeter2" Wrote:Yeah, my son usually plays ball all the way thru October. He plays with different traveling teams. We love it! Although it can get expensive, this is what we normally spend our vacations $$$ on....BASEBALL !!!
I know where you are coming from!!! $$$!!! Mine has played on travel teams befor, but with playing All-Stars til mid Aug. the last 2 years, travel team spots have been filled up. Maybe this year!!
9 year old team from Russell willing to travel and play a 9 year old team. Guaranteed that these kids are 9 years old, birth cetificates and report cards, any way we can set this up????? No cheaters please.....