Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 2nd basemen in the 15th
Whos the best???/
the only oe i kno is hayes from sf and i doubt hes the best but he is pretty good
Brandon May, he plays everywhere, but I think this is his best position.
I would have to say brandon may but don't think you will see him on second this year. I would say that you will see him in CF and on SS when Lafferty is pitching.
Justin Jacobs from AC (Signed with Alice Lloyd College)
Brandon may by far when he plays 2nd is probably the best in the region
Brandon May is an all around player, and is the best 2nd baseman i've seen...It is going to be a tough decision for coach Hall but i trust he will do whats best for the team.....
When B-May is at 2nd he is the best in the region. He will probably be playing centerfield most of the time though. This isn't for sure but most likely as of now. I'm sure Pikeville and JC will have good players at 2nd. Paintsville is going to be a little weak in the middle without the Young twins. All in all. Bmay wins this for sure. To early to tell but he will be playing other positions more most likely.
GOAT is the best by far
Brandon May will be playing outfield for the cards. Pitch on a regular basis, and SS when Braxton pitches.
Justin Jacobs
Travis Ison should play 2nd for Paintsville this year. He has waited his turn and worked hard to get his chance. I think he will be a dandy.
i would have to say tc maynard (sheldon clark) he ca hit for power and has good speed and can feild the ball very good
brandon may is the best 2nd baseman hands down....when he plays there i dont know what mike hall is thinking y doesnt he always play 2 nuttin toward the one they have i think they may call him goat???? but hall should start b-may on 2 and put some else in center
[quote author=rockhouse link=topic=20148.msg200597#msg200597 date=1141208306]
Travis Ison should play 2nd for Paintsville this year. He has waited his turn and worked hard to get his chance. I think he will be a dandy.
[/quote]
HA HA!!! FUNNY!! :lmao:
[quote author=Err Is Human link=topic=20148.msg210182#msg210182 date=1142218386]
[/quote]
[/quote]I guess you think that stickpin Miller will be there. Sorry day in Paintsville baseball if that happens.

Quote:
I guess you think that stickpin Miller will be there. Sorry day in Paintsville baseball if that happens.
Quote:
Yeah i do there rockhouse.. Travis Ison.. r u kiddin me.. hell the kid put up w/ basketball when he could have been out workin his ass off like miller.. did travis even get in any high school games this year.. oh wait the piarst game.. forgot that one.. that just shows his athletic ability.. lol!!!.. and miller was the back up last year so yeah i think.. ole stick pin miller will be there.. hes a skinny lil shit but he can play.. so we'll just have to see there rockhouse..
[quote author=rockhouse link=topic=20148.msg210308#msg210308 date=1142254937]
[quote author=Err Is Human link=topic=20148.msg210182#msg210182 date=1142218386]
[/quote]
[/quote]I guess you think that stickpin Miller will be there. Sorry day in Paintsville baseball if that happens.
[/quote]
I don't see a problem with that. Miller has been working his butt off every practice. Nothing against Travis, but Miller seems to field the ball better, and at the moment is hitting the ball better than Travis. So I see Miller starting second base for Paintsville this year.
The Thacker kid from Betsy Layne is a good 2nd baseman, not sure he'll be there either this year.