Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 70 Paintsville 47
Way to go Cats! The bench saw a lot of playing time tonight.
Congrats SV, didnt think it would be this bad.
If the bench saw a lot of time you can call me Mr. T. But you can't. Shelby Valley I believe only played 8 players the whole time. Now, Valley pounded the ball down low, too much for the Tigers to handle tonight. I believe that Paintsville got out of their game by the sharp shooting of Kris Bently in the 1st, but after that they just got out hustled. Shame, the time I think they can pull off an upset Paintsville plays the worst ball of the season. I've never seen a team here or past places that I have lived miss so many shots down low, only two players for Paintsville can score and that is Slone and Grimm. Until they get healthy they will be playing like this, definately not worth $4 to get in. Valley rebounded nicely from that last defeat, and why in the world was Seth Kiser wearing pink, maybe he was showing his true colors. :wink:
Valley was just a little bit to much for the tigers to handle tonight they played good... they were on top of their game they played well both offensively and deffensively...Kris played great tonight....CONGRATS VALLEY!!! and Flowmaster i dont think you need to say anything about seth you wouldnt say anything about any other student wearing pink and he is just a student...
"Flowmaster" Wrote:why in the world was Seth Kiser wearing pink, maybe he was showing his true colors. :wink:

What's wrong with wearing pink?
"alfus21" Wrote:What's wrong with wearing pink?

Its just not manly, back in my old high school outside of Cleveland, if I wore pink the shirt would be gone and I'd be getting stitches. But back to the game, good job SV. JC won against a good team tonight, so I look for the game to be a lot more competitive.
Wearing a pink shirt has nothing to do wiht this thread or kisers true colors
as a matter of fact i know he has a gf so dont even try and say nothing liek that
saying that was just uncalled for
Looks like the Baby Tigers got schooled. They will rebound nicely though.
Cool it down in here.This thread will be watched closley!
Congrats Valley!
Congrats SV

Remember, player's or even other student's personal lives do not need to be brought into discussion.
Congrats Valley.

Does anyone have any stats from this game?
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Looks like the Baby Tigers got schooled. They will rebound nicely though.

The "Baby Tigers" are going to have it rough without Van Hoose's 16-18 points, 8-10 rebounds, 3-5 steals, and 3-5 assists per game, not to mention Bundy's 12-14 points and 5-7 assists per game. That's a lot to lose. Paintsville only has 2 reliable scorers now, instead of 4.

Paintsville also is playing a hobbled Matt Hensley. He shouldn't even be playing. Before he got hurt, he was providing some scoring relief, but he can't do it now.

No one knows if Bundy will even make it back. Van Hoose might be back next week, but he'll only be able to play a couple of minutes at a time until he regains his strength.
Congradulations SV!

Flowmaster, I think that you need to just keep all of your comments to yourself. The only reason you put Seth down the way you do is because you are jealous of him (thats probably the reason) because he can actually play ball. Big Grin
There is nothing wrong with wearing pink, tons of people wear it. Its just clothes. It has nothing to do with your "true colors"!
Lets drop the subject of clothing please.
One more thing mentioned about clothes or negative comments toward Seth Kiser and this thread will be closed.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:One more thing mentioned about clothes or negative comments toward Seth Kiser and this thread will be closed.

That my friend is the best post you have ever made, and your best move in your role as moderator. Maybe you are more mature than we ever gave you credit for being.
Kiser being at SV games to support his school mates says lots about his character. He's more of a man than most of you realize or are willing to admit.
This is about the goofiest thread so far anyhow. Outta here. :roll:
The best post I have ever made. Let me enlighten you on a few things. I have great knowledge about high school basketball. I have been around it for a long time now. The things I post about are things I have know in general. I don't make these things up, nor do I say things to offend anyone. I have my own opinions and you have yours. I'm not commenting on the posts you have made, nor will i.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:The best post I have ever made. Let me enlighten you on a few things. I have great knowledge about high school basketball. I have been around it for a long time now. The things I post about are things I have know in general. I don't make these things up, nor do I say things to offend anyone. I have my own opinions and you have yours. I'm not commenting on the posts you have made, nor will i.

Why dont you ever show your "great" knowledge then?
"alfus21" Wrote:
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:The best post I have ever made. Let me enlighten you on a few things. I have great knowledge about high school basketball. I have been around it for a long time now. The things I post about are things I have know in general. I don't make these things up, nor do I say things to offend anyone. I have my own opinions and you have yours. I'm not commenting on the posts you have made, nor will i.

Why dont you ever show your "great" knowledge then?

I believe his stuff is done very nicely, and I know him personally and he does in fact know a lot about basketball.
"Wildcat_fan_4-life" Wrote:Congradulations SV!

Flowmaster, I think that you need to just keep all of your comments to yourself. The only reason you put Seth down the way you do is because you are jealous of him (thats probably the reason) because he can actually play ball. Big Grin

Hmmmmmm, how come noone has heard anything about him in a few weeks, must not be too gooda ball player.

As for the game, SV was hotter then two kinds of (you know), Paintsville was colder than a witches (you know). Everyone knows that if you leave Bentley WIDE OPEN for a 3, 19/20 he will make it, so why was he left open the whole first half? It happens, that's the game of basketball, things happen for a reason, so now if they these two meet again (region tourney), Paintsville will be out for revenge with a healthy team and nothing to lose, and SV will have EVERYTHING on the line (that can tear a team all to pieces).
fiveforfighting, bcf4l, and alfus21....keep on topic...
"Wildcat_fan_4-life" Wrote:Congradulations SV!

Hmmm, my playing days are over and I expected a comment coming from someone that totally doesn't know wht they are talking about. My playing days have been over for at least 10 years, and besides I didn't see Seth out on the football field getting a D-1 scholarship like I did. Sure it may have only been to Akron, but I could've basketball somewhere. You just aren't a 6-4 swing man that can put up 20 points a game, and PLAY DEFENSE. Seth isn't big on DEFENSE, plus I know how to handle the pressure instead of taking it up with fans. Where will he be playing college ball at? I assume no where since he couldn't finish out his senior year, if a high school coach can't keep up with his antics surely a college coach can't either.
Good win Valley. Not surprised at all.
Keep on topic people. Its getting worse!
"Beef" Wrote:fiveforfighting, bcf4l, and alfus21....keep on topic...
OSmile I'm on the topic of everyone talking about me. I'm just defending myself here. I'm innocent until proven guilty. :wink:
"flowmaster" Wrote:I believe his stuff is done very nicely, and I know him personally and he does in fact know a lot about basketball.
Thanks for the kind words flow, even though I have no clue as to who you might be. :?
"Flowmaster" Wrote:Hmmm, my playing days are over and I expected a comment coming from someone that totally doesn't know wht they are talking about. My playing days have been over for at least 10 years, and besides I didn't see Seth out on the football field getting a D-1 scholarship like I did. Sure it may have only been to Akron, but I could've basketball somewhere. You just aren't a 6-4 swing man that can put up 20 points a game, and PLAY DEFENSE. Seth isn't big on DEFENSE, plus I know how to handle the pressure instead of taking it up with fans. Where will he be playing college ball at? I assume no where since he couldn't finish out his senior year, if a high school coach can't keep up with his antics surely a college coach can't either.

Mind bragging about yourself a little bit?
and Seth probably doesn't even care that he'll never play basketball again, so Im sure that not playing college ball isnt going to break his heart...
"alfus21" Wrote:
"Flowmaster" Wrote:why in the world was Seth Kiser wearing pink, maybe he was showing his true colors. :wink:

What's wrong with wearing pink?

nothing if you were in the village people............on to the game......SV played good and the dwellers are bragging on a win against a team missing 2 starters
"alfus21" Wrote:Mind bragging about yourself a little bit?
and Seth probably doesn't even care that he'll never play basketball again, so Im sure that not playing college ball isnt going to break his heart...

If you saw what sv fan 4 life or something like that said I never played basketball, I was just enlighting him/her. Not bragging, and I'm sure he doesn't care if he plays again, because if he did he'd still be on the team and wouldn't have put himself in the situation to get dismissed from the team.
Alright....lets think about this for a minute....This is supposed to be about the game between Painstville and Shelby Valley...Supposed to talk about what happened in the game and the players.....instead this has gotten off onto an individual that doesn't even play for the team!!! Since he wasn't even a factor in the game then why was he brought up?? Sometimes it's alright to bring up fans but only if they have an impact in the game. I don't think that Seth had anything to do with this game other than being there to support his peers.

CLOSED