Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble signing into new BGS website!
I could not sign into the new version of this website b/c it wouldn't take my original sign on name of "Kay O'Steen".  I had to change my log in name and now have lost all of my points...I had almost 600 pts... Rolleyes

Are there any pointers to this new version?

How do I change my profile, I tried but had little luck! Maybe I am just too old for this thing!  :lol:
I'm sure if we can't figure it out QQ will be able.  Let me see what I can do.
I've lost access for the time being so I can get in to change anything on yours. 

It shows your old user name listed as follows:Kay O'Steen

It had the space between Kay and O'Steen may try to log in again and see if this helps then let us know.  Your info is still there other than the points and QQ is working on moving all the points over.
[quote author=KayOSteen link=topic=20470.msg204723#msg204723 date=1141614913]
I could not sign into the new version of this website b/c it wouldn't take my original sign on name of "Kay O'Steen". I had to change my log in name and now have lost all of my points...I had almost 600 pts... Rolleyes

Are there any pointers to this new version?

How do I change my profile, I tried but had little luck! Maybe I am just too old for this thing! :lol:
[/quote]

Nothing is lost. No posts are lost either.. What is you old log in name? You can PM me this if you would like and I will fix. But all the permissions are correctly set now. You may be able to login now. Give it another try. If you can login then just PM and Ill take care of it.
My old sign in name was Kay O'Steen...the new site will not take the old name...I get an error message about invalid characters. It must be the apostrophe. So I used KayOSteen for a new sign on name.
[quote author=KayOSteen link=topic=20470.msg205805#msg205805 date=1141697283]
My old sign in name was Kay O'Steen...the new site will not take the old name...I get an error message about invalid characters. It must be the apostrophe. So I used KayOSteen for a new sign on name.
[/quote]

I fixed you post account on your new account. I will associate all those posts with your new name as well.
Torqque...I don't know what Hero Member means, but I am honored! But I have to tell you that you made a mistake...I had over 600 points...whatever that is! NOT posts!  But I do like the 5 Stars under my name!....you might want to fix that before others get upset... Smile
[quote author=KayOSteen link=topic=20470.msg206536#msg206536 date=1141866401]
Torqque...I don't know what Hero Member means, but I am honored! But I have to tell you that you made a mistake...I had over 600 points...whatever that is! NOT posts! But I do like the 5 Stars under my name!....you might want to fix that before others get upset... Smile
[/quote]

Will do. The points will be integrated later and any new posts you made will automatically be calculated and the points will be added to your account when that system is back up.