Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Shot for the Win! Who Takes It?
Overrated Wrote:Clark Stepp all day.

I respect Clark but I would give it to Tate Cox over him all day err day
Heston Beverly - Dilce Combs
zaga_fan Wrote:I remember both of them.
I was in grade school when Ben hit his shot but IMO the shot that Daniel hit was absolutely the most memorable play in PCC history.

That entire game was epic.
I remember when little Al hit a shot while he was sitting on his a**...
I thought....God doesn't want us to lose this one.
Then Perry was down 1 and had to go the length of the court in a matter of seconds. Everyone knew Daniel was getting the ball but no one could stop that from happening.

Did u just give me a play by play so I could re-live in my head??? Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard...

2004 - Steve Sizemore
2005 - Cleve Washington
2006-2007 - Justin Hicks
2008-2010 - Josh Whitaker
2011 - Bj Combs
2012 - Josh Hollan (just ask Harlan County)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tate Cox. Only watched him once live, it was the 2010 14th Region Final vs Perry Central. 'Nuff said.
Southwestern Today; Cody Epperson

Southwestern Past : David Cooper

Pulaski Today: Taylor Gover

Pulaski Past: Chris Fitzgerald

All time best shooter I have seen play: Troy McKinley from Simon Kenton
I would have to say Rex Chapman
The Hall boy that played for Allen Central back in the 90's. Cant remember his first name, but the second he it the floor he was in range.
itzAmazing Wrote:Tate Cox. Only watched him once live, it was the 2010 14th Region Final vs Perry Central. 'Nuff said.

One of the most clutch performances ever.
And one of the biggest meltdowns ever.
The only thing Tate didn't do in that game is put in the FT to win it.

on another note...
Stuart Stamper enrolled at ALC the other day.
I don't know if he will be playing basketball or not though.

@4:19
ekff Wrote:Did u just give me a play by play so I could re-live in my head??? Thanks

Sorry.
But I posted the vid for ya in case you want to relive it on you computer
Elisha Justice - Shelby Valley

When his team took state, he absolutely was clutch. He made big baskets whenever his team needed it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
zaga_fan Wrote:Heston Beverly - Dilce Combs

No doubt!!! The kid was a beast, I could go on for days about his game. Lol!!!
The greatest player to EVER play in the state of Kentucky

"King" Kelly Coleman

[Image: http://city-high-flash1955-56.tripod.com...n-1956.jpg]
Braxton Beverly
zaga_fan Wrote:Sorry.
But I posted the vid for ya in case you want to relive it on you computer

Thanks... LOL I've only seen it a million times....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dang, you guys are turning back the clock on this one, and I dig it. Phil Cox at Cawood was money. Phelps' great Ervin Stepp was unstoppable. However, in my perfect world, I would have John Pelphrey in the high post with the ball and J.R. Vanhoose in the low post.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is a little off topic, but i was just wondering if you knew that there is a member named Norm Peterson who is a somerset fan and been on the site for years and also has a picture of Norm in his avatar.

Yes sir. I was aware of that. Looks like I beat him to the board by about a year and a half though. I just don't post all that often. Having 2 guys with the same great taste in classic television is a good thing though.
Spud6 Wrote:Elisha Justice - Shelby Valley

When his team took state, he absolutely was clutch. He made big baskets whenever his team needed it.

He did make some big shots at state BUT They beat everybody by double digits haha......His most clutch game was the game at the expo against Miller Grove, GA.......
I know it wasn't a regional final (it was the finals of the all "A") and it wasn't down by 1 (it was down by 2) and it wasn't 10 seconds left (it was 1.8 seconds left), but after yesterday, I'll take Jake Burger of Covington Holy Cross for a final shot! It could be years before we see a buzzer beater like that with so much on the line.
Omar Prewitt or Brandon Rash.
paul andrews, laurel county......remember?