Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobes latest classless act...
Press: So Kobe, what;s your thoughts on Jeremy Lin?
Kobe: Who?

Ahh just the guy who has had 25 in his last 3 games and has 18 at the half on your team.

JEREMY LIN IS REAL!!!!
Kobe knows who he is NOW! Lin kicked Kobe's tail tonight!
It's hard to believe that Linn received no scholarship offers when he graduated and that he was playing in the DL less than a month ago. The Knick's TV ratings have improved by more than 30 percent since he entered the starting lineup and Linn scored more in his first three starts than any player since the ABA and NBA merged.
That is so classless.
Considered he's been on 3 teams in a year, just got pulled up from the D-League, and 2 weeks ago the Knicks almost cut him....
I'd say when Kobe was asked this question he should have known all about him.

Ask Kobe what he thinks about Ballers.
You'll probably get the same response.
^
lol, cmon, you know he knows ballers....
This is not classless, he really didn't know of the guy. But he did learn the hard way.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, cmon, you know he knows ballers....

He should've been classier and lied about it.
Id ball on Kobe, hes as old as Travis Tritts beard.
Ballers Wrote:Id ball on Kobe, hes as old as Travis Tritts beard.
:why:Eaaaassy big fella. Your crossin' the line now. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY talks about Travis Tritts beard. Zaga will straight up cut a fool for that..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Typical Kobe just a classles ball hogging punk Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote::why:Eaaaassy big fella. Your crossin' the line now. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY talks about Travis Tritts beard. Zaga will straight up cut a fool for that..

lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote::why:Eaaaassy big fella. Your crossin' the line now. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY talks about Travis Tritts beard. Zaga will straight up cut a fool for that..

No one puts stock in ballers comments anymore.

Also....
sorry for LoL'ing at the Danica Patrick fan on your facebook the other day.
I couldn't contain myself Smile
Kobe classless? What a joke.