Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team to go watch This season
Blackknight Wrote:Belfry held the JV players at home because they had a Varsity game scheduled with Burch and due to WVSSAC most of Burch's starters were ineligible to play Tuesday night, Burch used their JV players. Belfry agreed using the JV team but allowed Chapman to get in a couple innings on the mound, just to get up to speed.
Finaly!! Some truth might be coming to light!!! Why didn't they just say, that they wanted to stay at home???
The Guru Wrote:Finaly!! Some truth might be coming to light!!! Why didn't they just say, that they wanted to stay at home???
My bad man I thought you was saying it was a scrimage. We would have had to forfit a varsity loss I believe if we wouldnt have played Burch. Im sure our JV would have gotten more out of playing Paintsville. The game was sad.
Belfry Wins Wrote:My bad man I thought you was saying it was a scrimage. We would have had to forfit a varsity loss I believe if we wouldnt have played Burch. Im sure our JV would have gotten more out of playing Paintsville. The game was sad.
I think so as well.... for the last few years, Belfry/Paintsville matchups at every level have been the best!!!
The Guru Wrote:I think so as well.... for the last few years, Belfry/Paintsville matchups at every level have been the best!!!
Yeah, but what can you do? I mean you cant forfit a varsity game over it. Doesnt Paintsville varsity play over at Belfry this year?
SC will be fun to watch this year. Only thing that will get in their way is depth at pitching.
moofer Wrote:SC will be fun to watch this year. Only thing that will get in their way is depth at pitching.
I agree, moofer. The way they steal, bunt, and execute plays is really exciting to see. Pitching will be somewhat of a problem, however.
THE EAGLES!!!!!!
cardsfan Wrote:THE EAGLES!!!!!!
What is up with the Eagles? Is it just a tuff schedule or could it have to do with some of the basketball players getting a late start? Im not really sure so I was just checking. Im anxious to see them play at Belfry this year.
My Boys Sheldon Clark They Are On A Roll
To be quite honest I like to watch AC cause I know most of the players. But i love to watch any team that actually tries. I don't care to watch any team as long as it a good game and it isn't a mercy. When it gets to a mercy i just leave.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Why SHeldon Clark? Does May play baseball?
Sheldon Clark is good this year, and B-May does play.
I would say AC and Pburg