Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 12 - Letcher County Central 3
Final
What's up with lcc ? They are getting beat pretty easily by everyone. It's disappointing to see that program to continue to seemingly get worse every year with no hope in sight. Whats up?
I watched them play a couple of times this year, they beat themselves with errors they are a very young team I think they only have 1 senior a freshman pitcher only have 1 junior that starts the rest 9th and 10th graders playing and a couple of 8th graders also. They started out slow last year also and ended up the regional champs and for fastpitchfan You must not keep up with LCC or you would have known that. They will get better. Girls just keep your heads up and play the best you can and you will be fine.
Yes you are right cougar power I don't keep up with lcc as much as I would like to but . What I meant was that they don't have much of a feeder program in the area (little league) . The school being so big and the money they have compaired to Jenkins , knott county, hazard,ect..... I would expect them to be getting better quicker than they are and I know how the cycle goes when you loose older players to graduation , but they just seem to falling fast with out a shute . Hope I'm wrong love to see them play good.
Jenkins is also a young team they have starting to seniors and to juniors and one sophomore and to freshman and to eight grade.but Jinkins is a really good team.they have the best coach in the state,
^ I wouldn't say Jenkins has the best Coach in the State. Ballard, Allen County-Scottsville, Lafayette, Mercy would have something to say about that. She is a very good Coach and one of the best in EKY but not in the State. Those teams would mercy rule any team in the 14th Region
Guess MY COMMODORES are doing ok now. Hahaha. They will take care of Jenkins in the Regional Tournament. Whitney Back will mow the Cavaliers Down.
No one on this thread said Jenkins had the best coach in the state, where did that come from? Why didn't Whitney pitch against Jenkins when they played them last week?
sballgal3 Wrote:No one on this thread said Jenkins had the best coach in the state, where did that come from? Why didn't Whitney pitch against Jenkins when they played them last week?

Read the ending of Post #5
Thanks Strike, didn't see that post earlier.
Hey warmachine has the Back girl pitched any this year , someone said she was hurt just woundering .
I havent been to a game and couldnt tell you. Didnt know Whit was hurt though.
Hey I think the lady can coach (just my opinion)
^ She can coach. one of the best in EKY just not the entire state. Ballard, Mercy, Allen County, Scott County and all those schools would have something to say about that. Not taking anything away from her or Jenkins, she's a fantastic coach in EKY and has her team ready to play every single game but she's not the best coach in the state
Jenkins has a very good coach. Letcher central has some good players but needs a coach
Lcc program is still falling ,they need something to get on track and maybe finish up the season strong . let's go girls
LCC defeated Knott County Monday evening and that should help their confidence grow alot.LCC will be fine,just young.Give them time.