Sep 7, 12 Allen Central home 7:30 PM
Sep 14, 12 Knott County Central away 7:30 PM
Sep 21, 12 Prestonsburg away 7:30 PM
Sep 28, 12 Paintsville away 7:30 PM
Oct 5, 12 Leslie County home 7:30 PM
Oct 12, 12 Hannan, WV home 7:30 PM
Oct 19, 12 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM
Oct 26, 12 Jenkins home 7:30 PM
With new turf good to see the home games...looks like another good season for the BOBCATS...
That schedule is so watered down...............looks like they will probably lose 2 games............at least that's all they should lose. wow!
Regardless of the schedule, I'll tip my hat to Betsy Layne. They have come a long way. Considering they had only 1 win between 1998 and 2000, and some very rough seasons in the 2000's that I wouldn't wish on anyone, they are doing a really good job of improving their program.
Good luck I see 8 wins
Watered down? Wow, we really have came along way!
tebow Wrote:Watered down? Wow, we really have came along way!

:hilarious: Nice reply.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::hilarious: Nice reply.

Every town has one, I guess your pburgs!:lmao:
The only thing I see wrong with this schedule is Knott Co. and Jenkins. I like that they play all the county teams. Plus I think the games with SF and AC will be competitive. Don't know anything about Hannan. Would love to see them win a few of the district games. Good luck to the Bobcats in the upcoming season.
B.L. is much more competitive, no doubt about it. B.L. gave P-Burg all they wanted for a half. Glad to see some success there!
This is by far the most successful Betsy Layne's football program has been, ever! The school is finally behind the program, the students want to play more than ever, the coaching staff has been able to stick around and do things there way! I'm glad for the success but its time to start thinking about more than just making the playoffs! I love scheduling the county schools, but we need to schedule some tougher non district games to get us ready for the playoffs! Lets see a Harlan get added, Pikeville, or maybe Raceland just to test these kids in the regular season, instead of just the district games.
I understand what your saying, but understand football is a 2year contract. I know red is trying to get into the pike county bowl 2013-14 schedule. I like bl, I graduated close to the program. They are also getting turf. Let them grow, competition will be there. They made the playoffs 3 times out of 35 years. Playoffs are still new to them.