Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Three Stooges Movie
I went to see this movie last Friday and thought it was excellent. I originally thought that this would probably make the original three stooges roll over in their graves if they saw this, especially with Snooki in it but I was wrong. As a fan of the Three Stooges, I have always enjoyed watching their shorts comedies (watching one on YouTube as I type this lol) and think that they are three of the funniest people out there. This movie I thought was just as funny as some of the old three stooges episodes. I STRONGLY recommend you go see this movie. Has anyone on here been to see it yet? What were your thoughts?
My wife really wants to see it. I am skeptical for some of the same reasons you were, but now I may give it a chance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's worth it man. Expect a lot of laughter. The guys in the movie don't really look like the stooges...but they sure do a good job of doing things like the original stooges did.
Gonna try and see it this weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I was thinking this was a rental movie but may now see it in the theater.
Wideright I'm also a big stooge fan.

Can't wait to see this movie.

As for the TV Series, I wasn't big on the ones with Shimp in them.
Shemp had a tough role to step into replacing Curly. I like his style of humor but I also know that he was one of those people that either you liked his style or didn't.

SK (or anyone in general) what are your favorite stooge episodes?
I saw the Three Stooges opening weekend with my kids. I was OK it was about what I expected, a 90 minute Stooges episode. I thought the people playing the parts of the Stooges did a good job learning the movements and mannerisms of the originals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideRight05 Wrote:Shemp had a tough role to step into replacing Curly. I like his style of humor but I also know that he was one of those people that either you liked his style or didn't.

SK (or anyone in general) what are your favorite stooge episodes?

Too many to name. I do like some episodes with Shimp but not many of them.