Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Kentucky Football
Is there nobody from Northern Kentucky on Bluegrassrivals? I wanna hear what everyone thinks about football up here for next year, specifically 3A
BFritz, come on i'm here!!!

Also, we have some Beechwood people here.
That being said we need to recruit more NKY people, help me out!
98NCCalum Wrote:That being said we need to recruit more NKY people, help me out!

Tell me about it, people are like "You never post on Bluegrasspreps anymore," it wasn't really my choice and I tell them to check this site out. Seriously, I'll post stuff about NKY, like Lawson getting his thousandth point, and next to nobody cares:ChairHit:
98NCCalum Wrote:That being said we need to recruit more NKY people, help me out!

This is going to be big, because I love talking NKY football, we need more people:Thumbs:
We really need more NKY people, I'm about to blow up
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Tell me about it, people are like "You never post on Bluegrasspreps anymore," it wasn't really my choice and I tell them to check this site out. Seriously, I'll post stuff about NKY, like Lawson getting his thousandth point, and next to nobody cares:ChairHit:
I Have a few connections at some schools in Louisville, and in the Florence area, when I talk to them next They will be members of this site:Thumbs: I will be talking to the person in Louisville first. Eastern Eagles High School.:thumpsup:
BurntTires Wrote:I Have a few connections at some schools in Louisville, and in the Florence area, when I talk to them next They will be members of this site:Thumbs: I will be talking to the person in Louisville first. Eastern Eagles High School.:thumpsup:

Gracias senor
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
How good will Highlands and Newport Central Catholic be Next season ?
blackcat_student Wrote:How good will Highlands and Newport Central Catholic be Next season ?
Highlands will always ba a contender. I think NCC will be good but not quite as powerful as last year. Belfry VS NCC will be a good first game for both teams.TongueirateSho
That game should be a dandy!