Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder 119 - Lakers - 90 (Game 1)
Final. More to come...
Lakers just got spanked! OKC is on fire and looking dangerously good!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
There is not a lot to this game, the Thunder just came out and took it to Lakers. The Thunder are hard to beat as it is, and nearly impossible to beat when they are on fire. That being said, I am just amazed that a team with two of the best big men in the league and one of the best guards to ever play the game comes in and lays an egg like this.
I cussed the TV the whole game lol. That being said, its a 7 game series. I never lose faith. However im going on record as saying the team to (if a team does) beat LA will win the championship.
The Lakers are capable of overcoming this. There was the Memorial Day massacre...which I doubt many people thought could be overcome. However, I just don't think this team is in sync. IMO they have the potential to be dominating but they just aren't playing like it.
I hope the lakers lose. Heat would have trouble against their big men...
WideRight05 Wrote:There is not a lot to this game, the Thunder just came out and took it to Lakers. The Thunder are hard to beat as it is, and nearly impossible to beat when they are on fire. That being said, I am just amazed that a team with two of the best big men in the league and one of the best guards to ever play the game comes in and lays an egg like this.

They lay eggs like this on a regular basis.
I don't think I can name a time where this Laker team has been down 20 or more going into the fourth and made any type of surge.
If they fall behind early they crumble.
Its OKC and Miami in the Finals this season! Kobe just doenst have it now! He is to old and the Lakers cant handle the youth and greatness of OKC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"