Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder 77 - Lakers 75 (Game 2)
Final. The Lakers had this one and blew it, having a lead of 75-68 with a little under two minutes remaining. I hate to blame the game on one player, but Kobe played a big role in costing the Lakers the game. After a Thunder score to cut it to 75-70, Kobe made a careless inbounds pass at halfcourt that was deflected and taken down the court for an easy layup. The next two possessions Kobe forced a couple of bad shots and there was almost no ball movement. I don't think Gasol or Bynum touched the ball on either possession. The Thunder took the lead 76-75 and the Lakers called timeout to get the ball at halfcourt. Russell Westbrook fell asleep guarding Steve Blake and left him open for a three pointer from the corner, but he missed. Thunder hit 1/2 free throws with 1 second remaining, and the Lakers inbounds pass that was thrown deep down court was intercepted.
Lakers chocked. No excuses!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Agreed. The younger Thunder giftwrapped this one for the veteran Lakers, who did not take advantage.
This game broke my heart. No way you can blame this game on Kobe.
Mike Brown and Ron Artest. They are both jokes!!!!
K_Mac Wrote:This game broke my heart. No way you can blame this game on Kobe.

Definitely not
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Love it.
Kobe shoots 36 percent from the field and the Lakers' guards played keep away from their bigs the last few minutes of the game but Kobe does not deserve any blame for the loss? Go figure...
From the media and fans, Kobe never gets blame EVER! Even MJ and Bird had bad moments or even games, obviously Kobe will too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's How The Lakers Choked Away A Chance To Even Up Their Series

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/photos-he...z1v8XK6qAN
LWC Wrote:From the media and fans, Kobe never gets blame EVER! Even MJ and Bird had bad moments or even games, obviously Kobe will too.

MJ and Bird also received similar treatment from the fans and media as well.
Kobe had a hand in this loss guys...
2 late turnovers...
which one was more of a good defensive play than an offensive miscue - but it was still a turnover

The last shot he took I think you want him taking that shot 11 out of 10 times
Ball gets bobbled and Kobe gets an open look from the top of the key with the shot clock winding down - he missed it, but it wasn't a bad shot like the TNT crew mentioned after the game

Something Kenny was talking about after the game that it looked like only Shaq was in agreement with me on.

Down by 1, Shot clock off, other team has a foul to give, but you still have almost 20 seconds to go...
do you hold for one shot with the ball in your closers hands?
or do you go for the quick score?

Kenny Smith was absolutely livid that you "play the percentages" and go for the quick strike.

What do you think?