Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would LeBron, Durant stack up as members of 1992 Dream Team?
MIAMI -- Where would LeBron James fit in with the Dream Team of 1992? Charles Barkley didn't need much time to marry the two eras.

"I think LeBron is going to be one of the 10 greatest players by the time he's done," said Barkley on Tuesday night, less than an hour before James came just one rebound shy of a triple-double in Miami's Game 4 win. "I think he'd probably be -- after Michael [Jordan] -- the second-best player on the team."
Barkley wasn't talking about how James will be viewed once his career ends. He was referring to James as he is right now, on the verge of his first title. He also wasn't shy about forecasting James' spot in the history books.

"He's going to be one of the 10 greatest ever by the time he finishes," said Barkley.

That may have been the most impressive compliment I've ever heard on behalf of James, largely because it rings true. So much of the praise for LeBron has been based on what he could become. Now that he has been fulfilling that potential in this series, it is easy to see that his talent could have earned the No. 2 role on the greatest team of all time.

For the sake of perspective, I asked Barkley where Kevin Durant would have fit into the 1992 Olympic team.

"That's a great question," said Barkley, the leading scorer of the '92 Dream Team, taking a longer time to consider his response. "Well, I think the difference between [Durant] and LeBron is his primary thing is scoring. We all can score; LeBron brings all the other intangibles -- passing, rebounding, things like that to a team. That's the biggest difference I give LeBron a heads up. I mean, we all can score, but [Durant] is not as great a rebounder as some of the guys."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/wr...z1yhV2V31e
IDK.. Ask Lebron. He is an olympic gold medalist after all.
Lebron James SUCK!!!! that all anyone have to say about him.
^Yep. really sucks....:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll: