Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Highlands updates
Boyle was gassed the second half. And Boyle was totally out coached in second half! Picking up 6-10 yards a play on the run game and you go right to the passing game in the second half,do not understand that but glad they did! Boyle looked no better than last year,Highlands is down from last year(looks like it will take some time to get it together). Boyle's power running game looked good, but passing game is fair to poor. Highlands passing game is not anywhere near being dominate, kicking game is going to continue to hurt unless they can start punting and kicking better, kick off return doing well, Harris (? #45) looks very good running the ball, very nice run by #23 (a JR). Unless HHS improves the next couple of weeks, Cov Cath and Lex Cath are going to be tough games to win. I think Scott Co. next week has the talent and depth to beat HHS next week. I have not picked HHS to lose in a very long time, but think they will come away with a L next week.
sstack Wrote:I think Scott Co. next week has the talent and depth to beat HHS next week. I have not picked HHS to lose in a very long time, but think they will come away with a L next week.

I agree with you here though I hate to admit it. At least the one live game I'll get to see this year was a win!
sstack Wrote:Boyle was gassed the second half. And Boyle was totally out coached in second half! Picking up 6-10 yards a play on the run game and you go right to the passing game in the second half,do not understand that but glad they did! Boyle looked no better than last year,Highlands is down from last year(looks like it will take some time to get it together). Boyle's power running game looked good, but passing game is fair to poor. Highlands passing game is not anywhere near being dominate, kicking game is going to continue to hurt unless they can start punting and kicking better, kick off return doing well, Harris (? #45) looks very good running the ball, very nice run by #23 (a JR). Unless HHS improves the next couple of weeks, Cov Cath and Lex Cath are going to be tough games to win. I think Scott Co. next week has the talent and depth to beat HHS next week. I have not picked HHS to lose in a very long time, but think they will come away with a L next week.

Out coached the only reason the birds won was are depth. The birds are very beatable..
sawmill Wrote:Out coached the only reason the birds won was are depth. The birds are very beatable..

Yes they are beatable and if Boyle had better coaching they had a good chance tonight. Bonehead play on the onside kick attempt, and poor decision to go to the passing game to start the 2nd half (played into HHS strength). When playing a team like HHS you have to play and coach for 4 quarters, Boyle only played for 2 tonight.
sstack Wrote:Yes they are beatable and if Boyle had better coaching they had a good chance tonight. Bonehead play on the onside kick attempt, and poor decision to go to the passing game to start the 2nd half (played into HHS strength). When playing a team like HHS you have to play and coach for 4 quarters, Boyle only played for 2 tonight.

We dont have the depth to run the ball for four qrts thats why they tried pasing. But we exposed your weekness all we ll be ready come nov.