Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of Seattle Doesn't want a NBA team !
They city said they didn't want a NBA team no more ! I don't know the cause but I think this is the city of Louisville's chance ! What do you all think ?
It will NEVER happen.
98NCCalum Wrote:It will NEVER happen.

What won't? Them coming to Louisville, or them leaving Seattle? I don't think Louisville's enough of a big time city for an NBA team
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Why wouldn't Louisville be a NBA type city ? They have a higher population than Salt Lake City and Orlando ! Plus there is no NBA teams in the tri-state area besides Cleveland and Memphis(there on the other side's of there states).
blackcat_student Wrote:Why wouldn't Louisville be a NBA type city ? They have a higher population than Salt Lake City and Orlando ! Plus there is no NBA teams in the tri-state area besides Cleveland and Memphis(there on the other side's of there states).

Maybe they will end up one, but I just don't think that enough goes on in Louisville to draw enough attention like other cities do. Just my opinion though
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Nothing goes on in Louisville ??? What about the Kentucky Derby, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom
blackcat_student Wrote:Nothing goes on in Louisville ??? What about the Kentucky Derby, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

I guess so, but I still don't know if it's NBA team material
would like to see the team move to louisville but dont see it happening
they would do alright with attendance for maybe a year or two then it would be over cause they would suck AND there is another more popular basketball team already here in this state... UK baby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I don't see it happening IMO.........but you never know.
I hate the NBA! When there is a football team in town with an NBA city, then move over NBA..and a perfect example in Seattle!
Don't see it happening but it would be nice
Bring Em To L'ville!
^thats the kind of attitude i want to read !
I'd love to c a Nba team come to kentucky.
I would think Cincinnati has a better chance then Louisville, a better tv market. St. Louis, San Diego, and Oklahoma City could be choices.