Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County 37 Rockcastle County 0
rustyankle Wrote:The rock don't need to pass nomore they need to pass about 10 times less a game , line up in wishbone , or l and just pound it keep the other teams defense on the field a while is what they need these short quick field possesions are killing the rock

you have not been seing the game i have been then,i will say this again this team is not a power run it up the gut team that dont have the personel for that wake up and watch the game the backs are getting hit in the backfeild you have to have a line to push people off the line we have one good lineman and rest are just ok right now when u have skill people benching and power lifting as much as u lineman u in trouble,so yes we need to change from a power game plane to a spread option based attack zone read ect,offense
I disagree I think go to a 3 back set and run it , I been to every game and I would love to see us pass it but we don't have speed to run spread , without speed you can't run spread
I had heard the line was bad, but yes I saw for myself Friday, they are very bad, not good at all.
rustyankle Wrote:I disagree I think go to a 3 back set and run it , I been to every game and I would love to see us pass it but we don't have speed to run spread , without speed you can't run spread

you just dont get it you can not run with out a strong front line does not matter how many backs and we do have enough speed to run option we just need work on it in practice instead of spending most of practice time on deffense,we have skill players not getting enough offensive playing time so i will say it one more time we are not a power team any more the good teams are bigger,stronger and faster up front than we are most of the time.
We don't have speed to run spread n not strong enough for power so what do ya do