Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can Kobe NOT be the MVP??
Are you serious NBA?? if Steve Nash is the NBA Most Valuable Player then there is something wrong. He is the best player in the National Basketball Association!! PERIOD! its a shame if he is not...
I don't agree with Nash being MVP, but if Kobe would of played team ball all season then the Lakers would be near the top of the west and he would probably have gotten MVP.
corndog23 Wrote:Are you serious NBA?? if Steve Nash is the NBA Most Valuable Player then there is something wrong. He is the best player in the National Basketball Association!! PERIOD! its a shame if he is not...

I've said all along that it's because Kobe scored a ton, but that's all he did. It was very hard to stop, but if you could, you beat the Lakers because he took every shot. In the playoffs, though, Kobe has been the MVP and the best player in the world. He's being a team player, still scoring a fair amount, but being more than just a scoring threat
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life